Sign in to follow this  
curly

Wiring Diagram

curly

I am in need of the wiring diagrm for the 31 18K801 Wheel Horse 418-8 . Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Curly--Ky

T-Mo

Curly,

That model number means it's a 1987 418-8. I didn't find a diagram for a 418-8, but I did find one for a 1987 414-8/416-8. These have the Kohler Magnum engines on them, same as a 418-8. So it should be the same for the most part:

1987_414_416-8S.jpg

wh500special

The diagram Terry posted should be almost everything you need unless you're having trouble with the electric lift that was standard (I think) on this tractor. If you need info on that part of the system, you might need to check the Toto website to see if a manual is available, one of the yahoo manual sites, or the Toro "electrical demystification" manual.

PM me or post here if I can help.

Steve

curly

Thanks Terry and WH500 appreciate your help. Am sure this will take care of my needs. Really appreciate all you guys and this site.

:banghead:

Curly--Ky

T-Mo

Before I posted this, I checked with the Toro site, and there were no downloadable manuals that would have the wiring diagram. I think they can be purchased though. And as for the Toro "electrical demystification" manual, that's where I got this one. Ironically, there was none shown for the 418-8? :banghead:

oldwhman

Thanks Terry........I needed that wiring diagram for my 86 417-8. Someone had altered it before i got it and i need to get the gauges working again. Info from Toro on these models is non existent. :banghead: