indywheelhorsenut

Yet another question about snowblower interchangability

indywheelhorsenut

I see a decent looking snow blower #79263 and wondering if it will easily fit either my 1974 C-160 or my 2000 314-8?

Your input would be appreciated.

indywheelhorsenut

Never mind.... I found my answer.... looks like it is not worth messing with....

can whlvr

ya I would think where you live there will be lots of horizontal shaft throwers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Spottedeventer
      By Spottedeventer
      Hi! The shafts of my fathers old 314-8, deck number 73449 have worn to the point the blades don’t stay secured. I’ve struck out tonight trying to find a part number. If anyone can assist, I would greatly appreciate it. 

thank you,

Patricia 
    • wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      10HP with 42” blade, C-85 w/cab & 42” Snow Blower, 315-8 w/Ark Loader. Ready for some snow ❄️. Last year had up to 14” in Ohio. 
      Snow cab windows were fogged up bad and I used MeGuires PlastX, this stuff was easy, apply like wax, rubbing it in and wipe off, amazing how it cleared that plastic window up.

• colbyeast
      By colbyeast
      Looking for someone in the Northeast (New England area) that can look at my Kohler Magnum 14 ( over 2000hrs
      )had rebuilt about 2 years ago (very little hours after rebuild)it's now blowing white smoke and going through oil, (checked breather :ok; cylinder has carbon build up no wear on cylinder wall) Could it be rings gone?Also needs carb work (throttle linkage very loose) Thanks in advance

• Boyd
      By Boyd
      wheel horse garden tractor mower, rear discharge mowing deck & snow blower both in good condition and runs well. all the parts for the snow blower are with it.

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      Picked up this Toro Power Max yesterday.  The rake is shot but the gearbox is good and the shaft isn't bent.   Why Toro doesn't use shear bolts, I'll never know.