wallfish

Sick of snow

squonk

John, stop here on the way to Van's. I have a pie to send along!  :)

• Like 1

Tankman

Snow sux period...

X3

Working on the 48" SD deck, up on horses. Trying not to look outdoors too often, anyone have green grass deodorant?  :laughing-rofl:

Just the grandsons wanna ride the snow waves! Are they nuts or what?  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

John, stop here on the way to Van's. I have a pie to send along!  :)

John, leave now ! Don't forget to stop at Mike's house on the way :text-yeahthat: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

We got last year, what you guys are getting this year.  So far, it has been a rather average winter here.  Cleared a couple inches 3 times, and an 18 incher once.  :)  I am liking the 2 to 3 inchers better.  :)

• Like 3

AMC RULES

At this point, winter is on the down hill slide, better enjoy it while you still can...

pretty soon, we'll all be sweatin' our cahones off at the big :wh: show.  :happy-bouncyredfire: :happy-bouncyredfire: 

• Like 2

woodchuckfarmer

And I cant wait.

• Like 1

squonk

I won't be walking back and forth carrying many parts this time. hope Steve isn't bored. I do have somethin " special" planned though!  :)

• Like 2

squonk

X3

Working on the 48" SD deck, up on horses. Trying not to look outdoors too often, anyone have green grass deodorant?  :laughing-rofl:

Just the grandsons wanna ride the snow waves! Are they nuts or what?  :laughing-rofl:

Duluth Trading has a soap that smells like a freshly mowed lawn. It's called Victory

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/big-ass-brick-of-soap-victory-56736.aspx

post-2380-0-75559800-1423775334.jpg

MaineDad

Blizzard warning here now for Sunday with two feet of snow possible. Another system next Tuesday. I'm done!

cod

Blizzard warning here now for Sunday with two feet of snow possible. Another system next Tuesday. I'm done!

Amazing how much the weather varies from year to year and which parts of the country get blasted.  I grew up in the Framingham area outside of Boston and i only remember 2 really huge snow storms.  One in 68 or 69 and one in 78.  I seem to remember the local weatherman ( Don Kent ) telling us during the first storm that we were going to get 4 inches, when we had 6, then he changed it to 8 when we had 12 and more came anyway.  That year I think we only had 8 days of school in February.  In 78 they shut the state down but I was working as a milkman and they'd let us go out to try and make deliveries.  At least I was able to batter through most of the drifts as a fully load Divco milk truck resembled a small tank.  Now I live outside of Bel Air in Maryland and made the mistake of rebuilding my snowthrower last spring. As punishment the snow gods have totally forsaken me.  So far I've had the beast out ONCE and other than cold air and lots of wind, there's not much snow.  Needless to say, it IS a pain when you get tons of it as it's way too easy to run out of room and it will wear both you and your equipment out.  Hopefully the weather weanies are wrong and the storm will swerve off the coast and leave you alone.

Good luck - Cod

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:angry-nono:      Hold on now...       :teasing-poke:

sounds to me like you're just gettin' started Micah.     

Forest Road

-40 expected in northern NY Sunday. We're staying in NJ where it'll be a balmy ZERO TO -5!

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  Balmy here too.     :happy-bouncyredfire:

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

At this point, winter is on the down hill slide, better enjoy it while you still can...

pretty soon, we'll all be sweatin' our cahones off at the big :wh: show.  :happy-bouncyredfire: :happy-bouncyredfire: 

Craig I would rather sweat that be cold any day of the week. Just Saying.

varosd

I remember the 78 storm in CT.  my Dad drove his 74 Datusun 260Z all the way home from work in it and only got stuck on the driveway.  It stayed there for a couple days until we were able to dig out. 

Central PA has had only 1-3 a couple times this yr.

wallfish

Looks like another 12 inches or more coming Saturday night, just wonderful!

Van's invitation is getting mighty tempting

• Like 1

Sparky

Looks like another 12 inches or more coming Saturday night, just wonderful!

Is the loader tractor getting in on the action John?

Mike.........

Mr. 856

i love this stuff after all I do choose to live in New England. I love winter and especially out door time during winter.

dodgemike

We have been getting our

Share in N. E. Ohio. About

2' on the ground. Running

Out of room to push snow.

That old repowered Sears

Blower with the Predator

Engine really throws it. Best $99 I ever spent. At

Least were not as bad off

As Boston!

wallfish

Is the loader tractor getting in on the action John?

Mike.........

No need so far Mike, the big 2 stage throws it far enough away and there's no where to load it to anyway!

953 nut

:woohoo:   Heard on the news that you are only 5" from a new record snowfall and another storm is on the way. Wouldn't it be a shame to go through all of this and Not set a record!  :text-lol: 

post-8798-0-63981700-1425084324.jpg

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Indeed, darned shame.   :ROTF:  

shallowwatersailor

Craig I would rather sweat that be cold any day of the week. Just Saying.

Growing up in the Midwest, I can manage the cold; you just put another layer on. The problem here in MD is the sweltering Summer.  I gauge the heat by number of T-shirts worn for the day. Reminds me of being back in B2 Engineroom. I better not move any further south! :eusa-think:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

OH NOOOOO...we had another 3" of snow this last Wednesday.  I almost said..."Let it melt".  But I just could not resist another ride on the 702.  :)  Looks like we are supposed to get another 3-5" tomorrow...March 1st.  OK...in like a lion...out like a lamb.  :)

Terry M

I would love some snow where I live......Nothing but cold and warm here.... :handgestures-thumbdown:

• Like 1