GlenPettit

What's new in 2015

KC9KAS

Nice. Thanks Glen

AMC RULES

As usual, some really neat stuff.   :thanks: 

Terry M

Thanks for the Pics Glen...some really neat stuff :) ...my favorite is the outlet with the USB plug-ins.     I sure wish some of these things would catch-on in the U.S.  .......... :flags-waveusa:

jackhammer

Cool ideas,  Thanks Glen

Rick

rmaynard

Thanks for the Pics Glen...some really neat stuff :) ...my favorite is the outlet with the USB plug-ins.     I sure wish some of these things would catch-on in the U.S.  .......... :flags-waveusa:

I have been installing the USB outlets for over a year now. Great idea but not cheap. About $25.00 for a duplex outlet with 2 USB ports.

• Like 1

rmaynard

2012, while in Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons, everywhere we went we found the water bottle refill stations. What a great idea. Then in 2013 we went to Yosemite National Park and there wasn't one to be found. I guess the concession for bottled water was just to profitable to give up.

• Like 1

dclarke

Another interesting thread, Glen.......... Thanks!

nylyon

I'm shopping for the USB outlet's for my camper, much handier than having those adapters!

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-goodpost:   Love the "count down red light"! Takes me back to drag race days.  :text-coolphotos: 

• Like 1

squonk

Those water bottle coolers go for around $2500 ea. They wanted to know how much to install 5 of them in our nursing college a few month's ago. Let's just say I installed 3 standard coolers for the price of 1. :)

• Like 1

Sparky

I think the countdown traffic light is the best! It would be like the Christmas tree on a dragstrip!!   3....2...1...floor it!!

Mike............

shallowwatersailor

We traveled back to Chicago at the holidays. I was surprised to see the bottle refill water cooler for the first time at DCA (Reagan-National.) It actually makes very good sense at airports with security restrictions on liquids.

JC 1965

As always, great info. Glen. Thanks for sharing.        :thumbs2: