Rentalman

Wheel Horse 48" Snow Blades New in Box

Rentalman

I've been a Wheel Horse Dealer since 1979. I still have (12) 48"Snow/Dozer Blades still available Model # 79364. I am selling these for $250 ea. Well under dealer cost and a steal from the MSRP of $699, I got stuck with a shipment of 26 8 years ago.They fit all CSeries-300Series-400Series and some 500Series but adaptor kit needed

You can reach me at Gaithersburg Rental 

219 E Diamond Ave

Gaithersburg, Md 20877

301-926-0044

mon-sat 730-530

• Like 1

can whlvr

for brand new that's a great deal,if I didn't own 3 I would want one(if I were near you)

Geno

Got any pics of them?  Also   :WRS: 

Rentalman

They are in a box, but all 2006 s/n. If you'd like I can send a picture of box with model and s/n

Robert

Wishin4a416

If I were only closer.

wh5208speed

I think you would get a quicker response in the classified "For Sale" section. That is a great deal on those blades and good luck!!

Thad (Ohio)

• Like 1

Rentalman

Thanks-Will do

Robert

JC 1965

Hello Robert  and   :WRS:

Rentalman

thanks

USAFPJ

Hey Rentalman, any 520 ext kits?

Rentalman

I don't have in stock. I'd have to check w/Toro and see if still available

Robert

mrc

hi robert, are you willing to ship?  thanks.    mike in mass.

Rentalman

Just need a zip code and I can get a quote. Just to give you an idea it was $133 to Connecticut

Robert

Rentalman

I wish I would have found out about Red Square years ago. Thanks everyone for the responses, but I have no more blades in stock. 3 dealers have emptied me out. Sorry to the ones I was getting freight quotes for and hadn't responded yet.

I have alot of old Wheel Horse parts some discontinued if anyone would like me to check stock.

Thanks again

Robert-Gaithersburg Rental

bmsgaffer

GENO! :banghead:

• Like 2