Digger 66

What did Santa bring you?

KyBlue

Had a friend come out for dinner tonight with me and the girlfriend ... we exchanged gifts this year and he got me a .50 Cal Ammo Can (now I just need to find the spare green to order the insert from MrAmmoCan.com) and a Dash Cam for the work truck.  :)

post-246-0-79219800-1419560191_thumb.jpg

Edited by KyBlue
  • Like 1

Live4outdoors

Just put 2nd coat on and getting anxious to get the lights mounted....besides this some big combination wrenches and ratchets to replace my stripped out craftsman stuff...

post-14030-0-48753200-1419606304_thumb.j

Edited by Live4outdoors
  • Like 1

nylyon

Lets see the smoker Karl ... you know I love Q ... :)

It's the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5.  Nothing fancy, just enough for the occasional rib!  And here is Rib's #1 (this was a sample from the lower grate the rest of the ribs are wrapped and finishing up.

post-5-0-65058900-1419625877_thumb.png

• Like 2

brandonozz

What did I get for Christmas???  A smaller checking account!

Probably the best gift I did get was a Chormecast device so I can play anything from my computer on my 50" TV.  No wires, just click and enjoy.  Makes watching movies from the net or youtube videos nice (and with surround sound).  First thing I did was pull up some Wheel Horse videos on Youtube and the family started groaning "what have we done?  He is going to be doing this all the time".

• Like 7

Mr. 856

Santa brought me the ability to do this from home. Powdercoat. Sure will come in handy. This is my first ever batch and I am happy with the results. Need to fine tune a few steps but for my first attempt i'll take it. These are misc snowmobile parts for my sons future 1st sled.

post-9448-0-01756800-1419651873_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Mr. 856

It's the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5.  Nothing fancy, just enough for the occasional rib!  And here is Rib's #1 (this was a sample from the lower grate the rest of the ribs are wrapped and finishing up.

attachicon.gifRibs.png

Yummy. M first attempt  at smoking ribs went bad due to my wife not telling me she bought PRECOOKED ribs that only required a 10 minute warm up. After 3 hours of "babysitting" a rack of ribs I took them off the grill, mouth watering, to bite into beef jerkey!!!!! I almost cried when we discovered they were PRECOOKED. Now I just go to Friday's or a new local place called "Bears" for good ribs. Yours look awesome.

• Like 1

KyBlue

You can buy Precooked Ribs?   That's a scary thought!

• Like 1

nhunt308

Here is what Santa brought me

1628b6c6669b9a66fdb4e7618fd1487a.jpg

• Like 3

Digger 66

NICE ! 

Is the wife letting you keep it in the family room ? :ychain:

• Like 1

rexman72

I got nothing once again as I was  a bad boy

• Like 2

nhunt308

Haha, no it has found it home in the garage now..

• Like 1

Firpo701

Santa brought me a package of AA batteries with a note that read "gift not included!" :sad:

• Like 5

KyBlue

Firpo is it wrong that I laughed at that??

Well I hope that you have a better 2015!!!

• Like 2

slammer302

I got a great day with the family and 20t shop press, caterpillar safety toe boots,heater for the man room and made my self a light bar for one of the horses just need to find sum lights 277df17c3b08224f825cf19e643ddb56.jpg5bf3ab5c2cff25fcb4b5c6ea2825b755.jpg7042cdb9d0f2de06c8f4e52012345cbf.jpg

• Like 1

Firpo701

Firpo is it wrong that I laughed at that??

Well I hope that you have a better 2015!!!

Nope! It was all said in fun! :dance:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

A New Head Football Coach That Is A Proven Winner Not Only At The College Level But Also The NFL!

Welcome Home Jim! 

harbaugh.jpg

HELMET.jpg

• Like 1

whfan74

New doors on the house, a new kitchen stove, and little trinkets. This was the year that my wife and I decided to put money in to the new house.

My son Zach was the big winner with a new blade for his tractor. He was pretty excited when he went outside!

post-919-0-69920600-1419900812_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

motor12

A 12' x 16'  Tuff shed with heat and electricity. Set for construction Monday Jan.5th. really looking forward to getting out of garage. 

• Like 1