clintonnut

Pair of finished Clintons for RS member

clintonnut

Cas (formariz) commissioned me to build a pair of Clinton 1200 series engines for him. Tonight I finished them and they both started on the first pull! Ran them simultaneously for about 20 minutes! Engines run really well. They had the intake and exhaust ports enlarged and polished and have a new crank, crank bearings, rod, piston, rings, valves, gaskets, seals, silicone plug wire, etc etc etc. They are quite powerful and could probably hold their own against any 6-7hp Kohler!

Enjoy

26E4796A-25BD-47C5-8583-9543BCC0F407_zps

Charlie

• Like 4

Firpo701

Those look outstanding! I have one that I plan on re-doing this winter for a 53 Walk-Away I acquired last year. Hopefully that is! :pray: I love the Clintons about as much as I love the Kohlers. Great job! :bow-blue:                                                                      p.s.....I bookmarked the link to the website you have listed. Looks like it will be very helpful!

Edited by Firpo701

fireman

As usual nice job Charlie! I got a Kohler 301 12hp for you to tackle if your interested in doing it! I'll even drop it off to you!

Edited by fireman

Geno

Works of art, very nice.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

formariz

Met Charlie earlier today and got the two little red babies. Really stoked about them. A really nice job as always. They are for the RJ35 I got from him earlier this year. One for the tractor and the other to keep the standard around here that every tractor has correct spare critical parts. Issues I know.

Geez I still remember the little kid probably 10 years old riding around the show grounds. Now he is building engines for me. Great guy with incredible talent and a personality  to match. THANK YOU Charlie.

zanepetty

Holy cow those look awesome

Lagersolut

Beautiful job.