Geno

Looking for a new business name

tarcoleo

Just a rough idea.

post-1661-0-91685200-1418847665_thumb.pn

Edited by tarcoleo
  • Like 1

tarcoleo

Sorry, can't figure out how to shrinks post above.

Geno

That's pretty cool, haven't seen Horse Sense yet.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

bmsgaffer

Make sure you keep it small, and ideally removable without paint damage (not post-it note removable but I dont want to see bare metal when it comes off)

Whenever I buy a car with an obnoxious dealer decal on it, first thing I do is demand they remove it and polish it.

Geno is a well known name on here, but to others I feel it might feel like just another chicago pizza joint, ya know?

Red Shed: Wheel Horse Sales and Service

Red Thoroughbred.

Red Stallion

• Like 2

Geno

Same thing I do too Brandon, remove the free advertising, bad enough what they charge for some of them...  

Terry is making the decals and his decals can be easily removed and reapplied.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

I'm also trying to make them "fit in" and look good so it not only looks good but helps the customer when they forget where it came from a far as warranty, parts or sales goes.

post-13404-0-90116400-1418850728_thumb.j

nhunt308

Whatever you come up with keep me in mind for a 12 to 16 hp auto with a 42 or bigger deck to pick up at the spring get together!

• Like 1

Trouty56

Might want to start with G&S Horse Trading and Repair..... (Geno and Sandra)

• Like 1

RMCIII

G&S

Garden Tractor Repair and Fabrication

Specializing in Wheel Horses

• Like 1

Ken B

I think Trouty has the right idea...Remember, whatever name you choose you'll be answering your phone calls to that name so you don't want it to sound goofy or confusing...IMO you need to keep it kinda simple.;All of your customers may not understand for example Red Horse sales and service.. I think you need to have the wording Wheel Horse tractors Sales and Service in your name,  whether it be Geno's, G&S., Executive, Premier or whatever..  Believe it or not not everyone know's what a Wheel Horse is, 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:scared-notify:  No way!   :scratchead:

• Like 1

Geno

I think Trouty has the right idea...Remember, whatever name you choose you'll be answering your phone calls to that name so you don't want it to sound goofy or confusing...IMO you need to keep it kinda simple.;All of your customers may not understand for example Red Horse sales and service.. I think you need to have the wording Wheel Horse tractors Sales and Service in your name,  whether it be Geno's, G&S., Executive, Premier or whatever..  Believe it or not not everyone know's what a Wheel Horse is, 

Good thinking guys.  I've been getting used to hearing some that come in the shop say never heard of  :wh: .

boovuc

How about:

GENO KNOWS

Lawn & Garden Equipment

Sales/Service

• Like 2

bmsgaffer

How about:

GENO KNOWS

Lawn & Garden Equipment

Sales/Service

G-KNOWS

I gotta say that we HAVE established that this is not a marketing design forum... :laughing-rolling:

• Like 3

Ken B

This can be your advertizing jingle...Follow your nose to Geno's Know's, he always know's, for where ever there is a Wheel Horse for sale that is where Geno goes! Just follow your nose... Why do I all of a sudden crave Fruit Loops?

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 3

Geno

Looks like it's a marketing forum and a comedian forum now.  :laughing-rolling:   The jingle is cool.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Trouty56

Maybe Ken will sing that jingle for you.....might be a catchy tune.....go for it Ken!!!!

• Like 1

Geno

Yeah Ken, time to make a video!   :text-woo:

boovuc

I'll keep my day job. :)  And I would suggest everyone else do the same. If your retired, I would suggest you get another job. You have way too much time on your hands!   :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 3

Geno

I have been all day yesterday and today learning Corel X7 and trying to get this thing to suit me.  You guys wouldn't believe how my head hurts.  It's very close but not complete yet, there's still centering to do and I'm still playing with the B to L connection in Stable.  We are also trying to do the phone # in a home made WH font to match the rest.  These will be decals I put on things, ideas are appreciated.  :)

post-13404-0-99310600-1419114769_thumb.j

post-13404-0-82606500-1419114815.jpg

Edited by Geno
  • Like 7

Vinylguy

Looks like your getting close Geno.

• Like 1

KyBlue

Your first one looks good ... i know how hard you've been working on it!

The Second one though, with the number off to the side like that, i think would drive me crazy...looks unbalanced.  but that's just me. I know why it's where it is, just looks heavy on that end...  my suggestion would be to add a horse head on right side, so you have two horse head's facing each other.  Then it'll be balanced and only a bit longer ...

Edited by KyBlue
  • Like 1

Martin

Geno, they look good.

let me just say I know how your head hurts...........

• Like 1

Vinylguy

Nice Avitar Martin :)

• Like 2

Digger 66

I have been all day yesterday and today learning Corel X7 and trying to get this thing to suit me.  You guys wouldn't believe how my head hurts.  It's very close but not complete yet, there's still centering to do and I'm still playing with the B to L connection in Stable.  We are also trying to do the phone # in a home made WH font to match the rest.  These will be decals I put on things, ideas are appreciated.  :)

attachicon.gifGeno 3 inch 1.jpg

attachicon.gifGeno 3.jpg

"Paint" is waaaay easier .

• Like 1

km3h

attachicon.gifGeno 3 inch 1.jpg

attachicon.gifGeno 3.jpg

You need to include the words Sales and Service and Restoration.