Tankman

520-8 Heart Palpitations

Tankman

Getting the '90 520-8 up 'n runnin' was and is a joy.

Heard some poor stuff 'bout the Onan but, all is fine now.

Every time I took the Stallion out to work 'n play, my heart skipped, beat fast, and my anxiety grew to unbelievable levels. Hurt. Too bad I had to ride the Horse with my eyes open. Geeze was I T'd off!

I fixed the poor Stallion with Mr. Pettit's wonderful expert assistance. Was like heavens opened and the sun shined on the old '90 520-8, a new life! Glen's medicine is better for me and like a seasoned vet the Horse can now breathe relief while crusin' the property.

Thanks Mr. Pettit! I'm goin' to look around your Horse Pharmacy!

• Like 7

Geno

Looks nice Tank, Glen does some awesome work.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Edited by Geno
  • Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Sweet tank,,,,,,,sweet. Good medicine right? ALL of my ponies have Glens handiwork on them. Top notch.

Glenn

• Like 1

Tankman

Terry was first, new decals, helped but needed more.

Decals are great and of course, the old decals really T'd me off. Not with Terry's fix 'em up Horsey decal set!  :laughing-rofl:

Not shown in pic, added new donuts and this coming year a new 48" SD deck I just picked up along with a new mule drive. The deck and mule drive were a barn find, now in my barn waitin' on springtime.  :)

For winter preparedness a 48" dozer blade goes on.......just in case.... I feel like it.... :laughing-rofl:

SS muffler "bling" via eBay...needed the pazzazz!

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 1

cruisnblue48

Nice 520-8 you got there Tank. I just ordered a set of reproduction decals myself from Terry for my "new" 1990 520-H. For some reason, the big T-O-R-O letters on the old original decals just don't need to be there, ha.

• Like 1

Tankman

Thanks Dave.

The Onan in the 520 purrs like a Lion! Had a problem with the air screen, T'd me off! Fixed!

Glen is makin' the center emblem as we hang around waitin' for the next snow event. Ugh!

My Horses and everyone's Stallions, don't like the "T."  :laughing-rofl: