Geno

Very rare thing to see these days.  He's something special.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

You dont see customer follow up like that any more. Never would happen here.

Glenn

• Like 1

KyBlue

Wow... That's impressive!

• Like 1

doc724

I hate that little neutral switch.  I have had several 8 speeds and always started with the shift in gear and the clutch depressed.  I also have a 1998 model and you would not believe how many times I go to start this thing and nothing happens....then I remember to put it into neutral.  The reverse problem happens when you put it in gear with the parking brake on-the engine quits.  It is obvious the the lawyers at Toro had their hands in this product design!

BTW, I met Tom earlier this year when he had a Kwik Way loader that I bought.  Nice guy.  I was amazed at how big the operation is at Boyden and Perron.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh:  Craig I have been done business with them for years now. I have to say that They are the most honest and Helping people that I know. I know Toms  Mother Helen She told one time That when they could not sell W/Hose any more They all as family where very sadden to this news. They are real Tractor/Mower people. I have done a few engines from them and they all ways seem to have original parts on hand. Happy Holidays to u and your family. And I think u can always enjoy this Co. Gary   B...

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

Great story with a good outcome. Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

Digger 66

That's going the extra mile .

Good to hear people still have values .

This guy should be teaching classes on how to build & retain a business .

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Take care of that shop with your patronage...

not many like that left these days.    :twocents-twocents: 

• Like 2

craigbic

Well I know about that neutral switch now. Jumping it out when your as big as I am AND the tractor has a snow cab is prolly playing with fire and it's prolly only a matter of time before I get the thing to lurch down the driveway without me. :angry-nono: I'm glad I found Boyden & Perron and I intend to do as much business with them as I can! I wish there were more outfits like them around. 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Keeping them in business, helps to keep us in business. 

Wonder if they're on-line?     :eusa-think: 

• Like 2

baerpath

I bought 5 C160's from them yrs ago  Good people very helpful

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Keeping them in business, helps to keep us in business. 

Wonder if they're on-line?     :eusa-think: 

Craig A yes they do have a web sit but best just to call if need parts. Last year for the 606 I ask if they had the very hard to find seat and hood white bushings They had them. WOW . Just type in there name and it should come up with there web site If Calling ask for E.J. in parts he has been at this for over 30yrs great guy.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

I'll tell them you sent me Gary.   :thanks:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Its hard not to love a guy like that!!! You should remember him at Christmas!

craigbic

I'm definitely getting him something for Christmas!

• Like 1

jonw440

This thread deserves reincarnation. TOM is a FANTASTIC WH enthusiast. His Dad ran the shop before him. TOM has the last 314-8 that TORO sent them still in the factory crate  high up on a shelf.(NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!)

A GREAT GUY!! I bought a NOS tiller a few years back from him. If you ever go there only ask for TOM. If he is busy wait for him. He really enjoys talking about WH tractors and has a head full of knowledge about them.

Thanks Tom for all you help and parts I bought over the years!

• Like 2

WheelHorse520H

I might have to take a trip down or give him a call for parts or something. Nothing like my local WH/toro dealer. I can hardly get a part number from them.

Retired Wrencher
9 hours ago, WheelHorse520H said:

I might have to take a trip down or give him a call for parts or something. Nothing like my local WH/toro dealer. I can hardly get a part number from them.

You will not be disappointed. They still have parts or they can get them if needed.

• Like 2