whtractors24

Going to pickup the nos 420lse

857 horse

i LIKE DOCS TRAIN OF THOUGHT,,,,,

I DONT DRINK BEER....

BUT

WITH A LITTLE COAXING

I BET IT WOULD GET ME A COLD ICE TEA....

I WOULD HOPE MY WIFE WOULD AGREE

OR WE CAN ALWAYS RUN AN AD,,,,SEND PIC OF BOAT AND MOTOR,,LOLOLOLO

608KEB

I've never had a NOS Wheel Horse. Couldn't imagine having that 420LSE! But I do have a 75 C100 and a 94 520H . both are really low hours and in mint condition. I know several other members have found tractors in similar condition to mine. I put about 5 hours a year on each one. For me it brings a lot of joy using it! I couldn't just leave it sit there!!! Enjoy,nice score. Remember you you can't take it with you!!

rmaynard

Drive it or don't drive it  :confusion-shrug:

Show it like a museum piece or use it like it was intended  :scratchead:

Fortunately for me, I don't have the dough to afford to buy a NOS 420LSE, so I won't ever have to make that decision.  :thumbs:

Whatever you decide Jason, I am very happy for you, and I support your decision.

• Like 6

hm12460

Awesome machine! I'd be tempted to put it in the living room and treat it like a fine piece of furniture. You'd be the only one around to have one in your living room! Let us know what you do with it.

Mr. 856

Run it and treat it like it was your first born child. Im not the type to buy something and not use it.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Nice Jason are you going to bring it to the big show next year?

Brian

Brian, after seeing yours.............................wow.

Imho,,,,,,,Jason must be scrubbin it up for the photo shoot. Or?

Glenn

AMC RULES

Might be a challenge to flip that one for profit.   :eusa-think: 

• Like 3

whtractors24

Got some toys to still sell before I have enough things are moving slow market is down .. hopefully by the new year.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I keep hearing the economy is sposed to pick up next year. 

Just like they said last year...and the year before that.    :teasing-poke: 

• Like 3

Geno

And the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that.  What, for about 6 years now?   :eusa-doh:

• Like 3

whtractors24

Sucks gas Is down and electric in ct on its way to a 30 percent increase oo yay

AMC RULES

I think they are conspiring...  :popcorn:  

to keep our  :wh: purchases down.

Ken B

Might be a challenge to flip that one for profit.   :eusa-think: 

This is something you really need to think about... I know you have a young family and I thought I heard you might be looking to buy a new house. If you should run into a pinch for cash it may be hard to even break even. I have thought long and hard about buying this tractor myself over the past few yrs. (believe it or not I could come up with the cash to buy it) but when I ask myself would I be able to sell it and at least break even if I had to... That is a tough call... I know if I got it I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of lightin up a big fat cigar and firing that bad boy up and ridin it at the BIG SHOW, but then there goes the value.. Would you be able to resist the temptation of ridin it? I'm just trying to give you another angle to look at.. if you do get it I'll give you 100 bucks if I can take it for one lap around the infield....

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Ahh...there's the profit.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Selling rides on it at the big  :wh: show...

I'm in...for a buck.    :ychain: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

RMCIII

Tickets, get your tickets here! Tickets, get your tickets here to take a ride, on a true, nostalgic NOS, Wheel Horse. Tickets, get your tickets here. Just a mere $50.00 will allow you the privlidge to take this horse on a gallop you will never forget! :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

Rob

• Like 1

brandonozz

So the first ticket/ride is for $100 and the second is for $50.  Since it's no longer NOS do the prices go down from there?  I'm not one to have a tractor I don't plan on using but in this case I'm not sure how you would be able to.  Once that smile wears off your face it becomes an expensive, guilty pleasure - like my wife after a big shopping spree!

buckrancher

I'll let you take mine for a ride :auto-swerve:

post-591-0-51862000-1417035086_thumb.jpg

Brian

• Like 5

Geno

That's a sweetie Buck!  :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1:

AMC RULES

I'll let you take mine for a ride :auto-swerve:

attachicon.gif100_0042.JPG

Brian

:scared-eek:​  The whole rig?    :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Edited by AMC RULES

buckrancher

:scared-eek:​  The whole rig?    :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

I think you may need to be chaperoned :teasing-poke::ychain:

• Like 1

formariz

This is something you really need to think about... I know you have a young family and I thought I heard you might be looking to buy a new house. If you should run into a pinch for cash it may be hard to even break even. I have thought long and hard about buying this tractor myself over the past few yrs. (believe it or not I could come up with the cash to buy it) but when I ask myself would I be able to sell it and at least break even if I had to... That is a tough call... I know if I got it I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of lightin up a big fat cigar and firing that bad boy up and ridin it at the BIG SHOW, but then there goes the value.. Would you be able to resist the temptation of ridin it? I'm just trying to give you another angle to look at.. if you do get it I'll give you 100 bucks if I can take it for one lap around the infield....

Words of wisdom.