nylyon

RedSquare 8 years!

rmaynard

:greetings-clappingyellow:  Thanks for being there at the start, and picking up the pieces when it all fell apart a few years ago. Party on...

If only we could get the "red square" skin back. 

Racinbob

:hbd::rs: You have made this forum the standard that I wish other forums would follow. OK, I'm partial to the subject matter but even more importantly, the incredible manner in which you and all the moderators 'police' it. That and the great people here make it a joy to be a part of it. :text-bravo:

• Like 7

Brrly1

:text-yeahthat: Bob , I couldn't agree more this is the place to hangout. I'm normally in here thru out the day probably at least four to five times a day (if I'm home). Nothing better as far as I'm concerned. So anyways Party on Red Square, you Rock!!! :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :banana-guitar:

• Like 4

Geno

This is a great place, great people, I guess you guys know I really like it here.  :laughing-rolling:   Glad you started this Karl and the way things are done here is what made it grow to what it is.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

oldlineman

:occasion-candle:  :text-yeahthat:  :handgestures-thumbup: Bin just about 1 year and have recieved more than I have given !!!!!!!!! :text-thankyoublue:   Keep up the great work, IT IS APPRECIATED Greatly

SALTYWRIGHT

THANK YOU RED SQUARE. I AM 85 AND HOPE TO BE ON RED SQUARE FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS AT LEAST.I ENJOY IT EVERY DAY. RUSS

• Like 8

pacer

Without this forum I'm pretty sure I would have given up on the rebuild of my first WH (a 1054A, of which I found out thats what it was here!) it was so much worse than I thought. Being able to ask questions and getting answers here with none of the belittling, snide remarks that can often make a (74 yr old) newbie like I was quickly leave, that first horse rebuild turned into a really fun adventure, and (I think?) an addiction to getting more - and more - beat-up and neglected horses and breathing new life into them.

Thanks to everyone!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

My hope is  :rs:  will continue...

to live on in perpetuity.        :romance-grouphug:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

No doubt about it...Red Square is TOP SHELF...THANKS KARL  :)

BTW...Sparky does not look a day over 7.  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 3

neil

My mornings & evenings wouldn't be the same without Redsquare being there, , I can't believe 10 000 members have joined since I join ffive years ago .

dcrage

Karl

Again thank you for all you do keeping this forum going!!!

JC 1965

Thank you Karl and all the Moderators for keeping us up and running.   :text-thankyoublue:   Your hard work is much appreciated. :thumbs2: congrats Sparky for being the old timer.   :teasing-poke:   

meadowfield

What a great place, only seems like yesterday since I joined!

Here's to the next 8... :thumbs:

squonk

Without Red Square I wouldn't have my Older Surrogate Brother Steve, My Younger Surrogate Brother Craig, My Surrogate Cousin Brian,and my Surrogate Uncle Jim. :)  :ychain:  Plus 4  :wh: tractors! :bow-blue:

post-2380-0-10187800-1416002782.jpg

post-2380-0-32700000-1416002791.jpg

post-2380-0-54918300-1416002802.jpg

post-2380-0-63313700-1416002813.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 7

zieg72

Thanks, super helpful when I joined on '07, still helpfull to this day.  Great bunch of guys!!!!

JimD

Of all the pics you could have used, you picked the Shaman? :eusa-doh::kbutt::ROTF:

• Like 3

squonk

I liked it the best!  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone:

Sparky

WOW! ..8 years....I don't think I have ever had an addiction hobby that I have stuck with as long as this one!

Mike...........

• Like 2

JimD

Congrats Karl, Sparky and the whole Moderator team for a great place to hang out and enjoy a great hobby. :)

• Like 1

Firpo701

Thank you to everyone who made this forum possible! It's almost as addictive as the tractors themselves!! :-):wh: Happy Birthday Redsquare. :wh:

• Like 1

bowtieguy

High FIVE to # 2 and # 5....it has been a fun and fast ride....proud to be able to ride along with ya!....# 7 said that :auto-layrubber:  :auto-dirtbike:

RMCIII

8yrs. ago I was in California. Then to Naples Florida, then to Ft. Lauderdale Florida, then to Cleveland. Between the moves, I also saw many other states where I was used to help turn accounts around. I had little, to no time, to be on the internet.... My days/time was consumed with turning accounts around and driving revenues. So no time to even search out a hobby forum, had no time for additional hobbies, and had no use for a garden tractor......

2 years ago, I was asked to move, to Cleveland..... Not that I prefer Florida over a northern state.... But I sure did not want to come to Cleveland.... Florida is much to hot and muggy for my body chemistry and Cleveland is much to much of a suppressed city to hold any interest for me..... Then I see the neighborhood I now reside in.... idea comes to me, get a garden tractor, with a snow blower/ Make some additional money in the winter.... The first year I found a great deal on a John Deere 212 w/mower deck, 37" snow blower, weights, chains, and a box of additional parts... After that 1st. season I had picked up 7 customers and had made over $1,000.00 after all costs of fuel and parts were deducted. Never really started the snow blowing to make any real money, just something to do, in the winter…. By then end of that winter, my arm was so sore and stiff, I made the decision, to trade up….. Fast forward to April 2013……

I am looking at the 518 before I even join the forum…. I am searching the forum for information on the tractor… Not much info about the “xiâ€, but what is there, seems useful….. I decide to pull the trigger on the “xi†May 5th 2013, May 6th I join RS, and May 7th I made my very first log entry……

As soon as I posted the first thread, I knew I had made the right decision, on 2 things. Purchasing the “xiâ€, and joining Red Square! Only time in my life where I have gotten more than 1 thing right at a time…  Several members are called “friendsâ€. I do not use that word often, because that word has gotten so “watered down†it is so far from what the original meaning of the word meant. It is a place that I can laugh, share, encourage, barter, rant (even though that may get you suspended – still worth it), and be yourself! Since joining RS in 2013, I did search out other forums… Like it has been mentioned before, the other forums do not compare to what this forum has…. It all boils down to the leadership. Leadership good, forum will be good, leadership so/so, forum will be so/so…. Leadership bad – well you know the rest….

Kinda got carried away with my response, but wanted to share how, I was drawn to RS and the results since…… :woohoo:  :handgestures-thumbupright: 

Great job keeping the forum up and keeping members like me in line! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl: 

Rob

• Like 2

KyBlue

Where does the time go.... Seems like it was just last year...

Thank you to Karl and to those begins the scenes who keep :rs: what it is

Coadster32

Can't agree more with what has already been said. I agree that the forum is just as addictive as the tractors themselves. I'm not very active with my WH lately, but hit this site daily!!

:thanks: