Martin

2015 Calendar- pictures needed.

oaktown1987

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Hey what kind of tractor is this...are they wheel horse? whats the model?

-Nate

Yep, here you go Nate.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

WHEEL HORSE 312-8

How while people know if there photo is selected

AJ_Thanatos

How while people know if there photo is selected

When you buy a calendar and see your tractor(s) in it!!  :ROTF:  :ychain:

• Like 3

CasualObserver

The calendar is a free PDF download from the files/manuals section.   (Unless you want one of the professionally done ones that squonk sets up... those cost.)

As for knowing if your tractor is selected.... it's up to Martin. He's doing the calendar this year.  It's usually just a surprise, and I've never heard of anyone who was disappointed.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Pretty sure...     :teasing-poke:       :) 

I've read that he could be bribed with a :wh: tractor.  

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

AMC RULES

:scratchead:  Not sure about the wood nymph though.   :confusion-shrug:

Edited by AMC RULES

AMC RULES

Priceless!   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

ericj

this is my barn find, sort-of. my dad bought this 1974 D200 somewhere around 1975 or 1976. not sure when we parked it in the barn, but we know it was in there in oct of 1987 when the house burnt. the front of the barn was open and dad didn't want people to have access to the content with nobody living on the property so we closed the front of the barn in. the poor old D200 sat there for another 19 years until the fall of 2006 when he finally let me dig it out, at one time i offered dad $ 500.00 for it and his response was why one day it will be yours anyways. so i dug it out which was not an easy task in it self. i took it up the road to a friend of mine  curvie, even though he was in his 90's got it running again. it had i, believe 397 hrs showing. the mufflers were completely rotted off so i replaced them. never did get the turning brakes working again.

me and this tractor have a long history together since dad bought it when i was a teenager. i hope to pass it down to one of my kid or at least somebody in my family. someday i will have to start a thread on it . now it is showing a little over 400 hrs i would have to double check on that might be 410 hrs

martin you wanted barn find tractors here's mine

eric j    

post-4375-0-11549500-1414805241.jpg

post-4375-0-70556200-1414805257.jpg

post-4375-0-88578300-1414805275.jpg

post-4375-0-10461000-1414805292.jpg

post-4375-0-12497500-1414805309.jpg

post-4375-0-21170000-1414805333.jpg

post-4375-0-28496900-1414805444.jpg

post-4375-0-95140000-1414805798.jpg

post-4375-0-78319300-1414805828.jpg

post-4375-0-44581600-1414805853.jpg

post-4375-0-98641500-1414805867.jpg

post-4375-0-79972700-1414805883.jpg

post-4375-0-99880300-1414805902.jpg

Edited by ericj
  • Like 6

squonk

This one is not mine, but very famous. The cup not the guy holding it.

attachicon.gifHPIM1423.JPG

A WOOD NYMPH!!!!!!!   :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: ...a biggun too.   :) 

Fun Engineer

This one is not mine, but very famous. The cup not the guy holding it.

attachicon.gifHPIM1423.JPG

He's legendary [emoji4]

These are some awesome pictures everyone. I don't envy your job in selecting them Martin.

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 1

Martin

this is my barn find, sort-of. my dad bought this 1974 D200 somewhere around 1975 or 1976. not sure when we parked it in the barn, but we know it was in there in oct of 1987 when the house burnt. the front of the barn was open and dad didn't want people to have access to the content with nobody living on the property so we closed the front of the barn in. the poor old D200 sat there for another 19 years until the fall of 2006 when he finally let me dig it out, at one time i offered dad $ 500.00 for it and his response was why one day it will be yours anyways. so i dug it out which was not an easy task in it self. i took it up the road to a friend of mine  curvie, even though he was in his 90's got it running again. it had i, believe 397 hrs showing. the mufflers were completely rotted off so i replaced them. never did get the turning brakes working again.

me and this tractor have a long history together since dad bought it when i was a teenager. i hope to pass it down to one of my kid or at least somebody in my family. someday i will have to start a thread on it . now it is showing a little over 400 hrs i would have to double check on that might be 410 hrs

martin you wanted barn find tractors here's mine

eric j    

some nice ones to choose from there, love the close up dirt......

• Like 2

Martin

some of you have commented about the amount of pics and the job I'm going to have selecting them. i have to say I'm really pleased with the turnout so far, this thread has been going just on a week now and look at the results.... :thumbs:

that doesn't mean its time to slack off though, you guys out there holding back on the pics, post them up!!

squonk

First one to post 100 pics gets a free hot dog at the show next year!  :)  :)  :)  :)

KyBlue

Some great shots for sure... :)

varosd

First one to post 100 pics gets a free hot dog at the show next year!  :)  :)  :)  :)

Geez Mike! Are you waiting in line already? 

2013_06242014WHCC0083_zps45d418ad.jpg

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Haven't you heard Don?

He's the HHIC there.   :popcorn: 

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

Here's one [emoji2] He's the future of our hobby.

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 3

Racinbob

I figured I’d post this one again. A 1972 Commando 800 and one of my favorite rebuilds. Purchased in the mid 80’s by my Mom, she used it in the original configuration for close to 20 years before her health told her no more. This is a well traveled Commando 800. I hauled it from northern Indiana down here and tore it completely down.  The picture was dated 2005 and was taken in my backyard down here. I’m not sure if the camera date was set right but that sounds pretty close. The aging paint was stripped and repainted with Regal Red. The rear tires were upsized to 22-7.50 from my 76 B-80 as well as the original seat from that tractor, adding the seat pan for more leg room. Once completed the original 36†RD deck went back on and I hauled it back to Indiana for my grandson who is still using it on their 14 acres.

post-8408-0-39329700-1414851727_thumb.jp

post-8408-0-83440600-1414851739_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Xjchief

Tractor show ct

post-9395-0-72389700-1414867903_thumb.jp

• Like 3

earlleecliffton

Picture052-1.jpg

• Like 6

ericj

i have lots of more pictures of that day i hauled it home but figured theses were the best, do you want me to post more? 

eric j

AMC RULES

One from my Horsing around here today. 

post-3498-0-56795300-1414892520_thumb.jp

• Like 4