broken96vr6

520H electrical upgrades and other projects

shallowwatersailor

You might have luck finding the solid metal weights in the Troy-Bilt OEM Weight Kit. I bought two of these on clearance at Lowes a few weeks ago. They were just a bit more than what the weights by themselves cost me last year. Plus I have two nice brackets to re-utilize for something else.

post-3066-0-20407900-1418772869_thumb.jp

• Like 2

broken96vr6

Thanks John. I'll see if I can find some of those but they seem to be NLA from a quick search. The weights in that kit look like the Arnold weights and I wouldn't be surprised if they were, which might explain the NLA since they are moving to polymer cased weights. It also looks like I'll have to get them close to me as shipping is very expensive, which is why I went with the place I did for their free shipping.

Aron

shallowwatersailor

These are the all metal weights like you have pictured. The box does have a disclaimer about contents not being as pictured though. Mine were. On my last visit a week ago, they were clearing out the polymer-covered Arnold weights as well for $39.00.

Edited by shallowwatersailor

Jrblanke

You might have luck finding the solid metal weights in the Troy-Bilt OEM Weight Kit. I bought two of these on clearance at Lowes a few weeks ago. They were just a bit more than what the weights by themselves cost me last year. Plus I have two nice brackets to re-utilize for something else.

attachicon.gifWP_20141216_0021.jpg

Can you shoot me a PM with the sku number for that clearanced weight kit? I would like to check all of the lowes in my area. I don't see them online anywhere.

broken96vr6

Just back from the holidays which means I'm still getting over a simultaneous sinus infection/strep throat from my two little niece's. Doesn't bother me though since they are the cutest little munchkins ever. Just managed to install the hitch on the 520H and then the 2 stage snowblower on my brothers tractor between the high temp fever and 18 hours a day sleeping trying to get over it. I'm pretty much outta file space at this point so this is all I can upload. I did do some spot painting/sanding/buffing on the hood which came out good but I'm going to be painting the hood and seat pan on both the 520H and 520xi come spring just to start from a nice clean slate again.

Aron

post-5735-0-42564300-1420264813.jpg

post-5735-0-19645400-1420264814.jpg

post-5735-0-74099800-1420264864.jpg

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Aron,,,,lookin good. Feel better.

Glenn

KyBlue

Looks great! Get better soon!

Hendricksn

8af275255c2da6b9b9291fc5450a3fa5.jpg36c87ac3be3c8a39a50811a77020099d.jpg

These are for sale on Facebook. Kinda what your looking for. And he has 16 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

(They are for sale here too :handgestures-thumbupright: ) :hide:

broken96vr6

Thanks, but right now I'm going to be moving to a new place where I'll need my own tractor so I'm going to be saving for that. Now I don't need something big, diesel, and 4wd but I want one! :dance:

Aron