Brrly1

69 GT 14 decals

Brrly1

Hey TD I was gonna make a post and see if we might be able to find the best set of decals for the 69 GT14 and see if we can get you to make up a few sets. I will be possibly be needing two to three sets and I belive Steve will also need a set or two. I will try and get some picutres of mine taken tomorrow or Saturday and maybe some of the proud GT owners could also post a picture or two of there hood so we can find the best looking set for you to do your thing. As a lot of people already know the GT's are gonna be the Tractor for next year's Wheel Horse show over in Pa. Thanks and I will catch up with you soon. John

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

kj4kicks

Sounds Good John

looking forward to helping get everyones GTs

ready for the big show

from TD

Vinylguy

E and TT thanks for creating this area.

this should be very helpful to me in keeping track of requests and finding images and measurements needed to do the job. Also will will be much easier than digging through tons of emails to remember who wanted what.

:banghead::USA::omg::thumbs: :lol:

bitten

Count me in on the 69'. I will try to get some pics of mine, although they are not in that great of shape they might still be of some use.

bitten

I would even send you the hood if you think that would help.

Vinylguy

I have deleted the decal images on this reply and posted the updated templates

in another reply below

refracman

Terry

If you compare yours to the original there are some differences, if you thinnk it would be easier to ship my hood to you, I would be willing to. this would make it easier for me as I aslo need some repops of a couple on the C195 to make it right. Heres a l & r of my 69. I dont like puttin full pics up but i think its best to compare them.

100_0394.jpg

100_0395.jpg

Vinylguy

Here are the changes to reflect the angles on the ends and the apparent poor design

that has the gt seperated father from 14 on one side of the hood and they are closer on the other. Those were the differences i noticed. was there anything else?

gt14imagewoodgrain-1.jpg

refracman

Terry,

Not a poor design atall, just couple of adjustments needed.

Once again you be da decal man!

You can bet I'll be gettin a few of them.

Thanks!

glenn27

I think I'd be interested in a '69 set also...\

Oh--maybe i should wait--and let Steve check it out, and be the 'sacraficial lamb' first.. :hide:

glenn

bitten

Pleace just let me know when they are ready for sale.

:hide::D:hide:

P.J.

Brrly1

Hey TD You can put my name in there also!! I need at least a couple of them but as it goes, they will probably be one at a time. Nice looking decal as usual. John

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

Brrly1

Terry Do you have any kind of idea when you might be running the 69 GT decals. Just kind of curious as to when so I can be ready for a set of decals.Also do you do any of the clear decals that were also put on this tractor. For instance back underneath the seat there is a small decal about the hydro, to engage or disengage so you could move the tractor easily. I think that there might be a couple others. I will check into it over the next few days. Talk to ya soon.

John P.S. It sounds like there is going to be a road trip back to Williamsfield here within the next week or so. Hopefully we will get a chance to stop in and see you.

Vinylguy

John

Here is the link to the just listed GT decals in both wood grain and the red and grey designs for the hoods.

Been busy working on a new format for my web site but finally got the changes done and listed them.

Thanks for your patience

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/servlet/the-W...CALS/Categories

Bear G

I would also be interested in a set for the ‘69 GT-14

953 nut
3 minutes ago, Bear G said:

I would also be interested in a set for the ‘69 GT-14

:WRS:        Just click on this link and place your order.   https://www.redoyourhorse.com/gt14-wood-grain-hood-decals/