Vinylguy

Decal Dimensions And Identification Help

Vinylguy

This Thread is where I will post images of decals I am working to replicate that many have requested. If you see something you are familiar with and have any accurate measurements or model identification it will help me a ton in trying to provide

as close to oem decals as possible. and of course you can leave any requests along with images of decals you may need now or in the future on a new post. I will respond to them there.

Thanks for all your help.

Please keep this thread for Terry to post items he needs help with. To respond to a request, please start a new thread with the tractor model in the heading. Thanks,

Eldon.

• Like 4

golfmike304

Hey vinylguy,

I like your decals for wheelhorse. I was just wondering if you have anything that would match what I have.

how much would a custome vinyl decal cost for my wheelhorse SB-421?

here is a picture of the decal I would need.

Mike

Attached Image

post-70-1280681875.jpg

Vinylguy

I will be happy to complete a set for your tractor

can you take images of all the decals on it and send to info@redoyourhorse

with dimensions. The price of the kit would be the same as similar c-121 and others

of that series of tractor.

Thanks

Vinylguy

• Thanks 1

golfmike304

I will try to get the dimensions soon. I have been working so much. I just bought it last night and only got about 4 hours of sleep and had to come to work today. I thank you for getting back with me. I will take inventory of which decals I need and dimensions and get them right off to you.

Mike

Vinylguy

Thanks Mike

Send pics of all of them if you can. even the ones you dont need.

I think I already make all of them but want to make sure. If I need dimension after i see the pics I'll let you know right away

Vinylguy

boatman

:) HI vynal guy,

I have a 1969 wheel horse GT-14. Can you make a set of decals for

this tractor and how much will they cost. Thanks Boatman. I will look

for your reply here. :thumbs:

Vinylguy

Finally got these 2 kits for the 1982 SB & SK models listed

SB-421.jpg

SK-486.jpg

• Like 2

johnsr11

Do you have a full decal set for the workhorse gt-1848? I am looking at getting all new decals for mine. Thanks a bunch

Roger

Duff

Roger, I heard that Terry's shop is getting really busy again so he may not be checking the forum regularly. If you go directly to his web site (ReDoYourHorse.com), you may get a quicker reply.

I can tell you, though, that his decals are of the best quality you'll find anywhere!

Duff :thumbs:

• Like 3

gimgrund1

I have a 551 that I need a full set of decals for can you help me out? and the cost thanks Greg

Vinylguy

This is what i have for the GT-1848 twin auto.

I will ad a link to the web page where you can select this kit if it

is what you need.

Thanks for your patience as I am extremely busy. And that is a very good thing

for a change. :thumbs:

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/servlet/the-1...ECAL-SET/Detail

GT-1848TWINAUTOMATIC.jpg

squonk

Here is a decal I need for a dump cart. The first picture is actually from a snowblower. The 2nd picture is the actual decal that I need. They are exactly the same except the cart decal has a white background while the blower has a silver one. It's approx. 7" long x 3/4" wide. I'll be needing C-160 Auto decals as well as some decals for a 704 mower deck and want to purchase them all at once if the first one can become available. Mike

DSCF0799.jpg

DSCF0737.jpg

wh79d160

Terry, I never heard back from you about the D series headlamp panel decal I sent you. I assume you got it & all is well??? Also, the BLACK D series push valve decal is for the later model tractors w/the white twin decal w/red & black stripe. The older ones w/red decals should have a RED push valve decal (I don't see one listed on your site). Just an FYI. Thanks.

squonk

Thanks Terry. As soon as the weather breaks I'll get things dragged out and get an order list together. Mike

Vinylguy

Terry, I never heard back from you about the D series headlamp panel decal I sent you. I assume you got it & all is well??? Also, the BLACK D series push valve decal is for the later model tractors w/the white twin decal w/red & black stripe. The older ones w/red decals should have a RED push valve decal (I don't see one listed on your site). Just an FYI. Thanks.

I am working on it now.

the decal is done and i am applying it to a thin pvc sheet similar

to the original. will post picture soon.

Vinylguy

Here it is. I applied the decal to a thin pc of lexan lighted sign material about the same thickness as the original you sent. Not sure what adhesive would work best to apply it to the hood but if this works I can add this decal to the site and customers can simply apply it to a thin plastic backer and trim the excess.

What do you think?

d-160_front_decal.jpg

wh79d160

:thumbs: Looks great to me. :thumbs:

squonk

Terry, do you offer the 704 shift pattern decal separately? All of the other decals on mine are good .And how about the C-160 Auto hood/dash tower decals separately also. Mike

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/servlet/the-1...04-DECAL/Detail

DMK855

Terry, did you recieve my PM about making the decals to cover the metal engine ID tags.

Thanks,

Dwayne

2tractornuts

Hello im working on a custom project. A 417-A I changed the engine out and put in a late model 25 hp V-Twin kohler had to change hood around so engine would fit were wanting to know if you w 2011-10-16_12-40-07_746.jpg ere interested in doing a few custom decals for it thanks Ed. Ps I calle it an 425-A ill se.nd dimension. And style if you are interested.

SMITTY

Terry what is the code for Red Square Member discount if we order before Chrismas or the first of the year whenever date you set

radarme

Terry, I'm in need of a full set of decals for a 1978 C-121 Automatic. I only see the hood and fender decal set on your site. Can you put together a whole kit? Something like this (http://www.redoyourhorse.com/servlet/the-174/SB-dsh-421-%26-SK-dsh-486-/Detail).

thanks,

David