Rollerman

Snow plow info

wheeledhorseman

For completeness here (and as vertical shaft tractors were mentioned), here's a NOS blade I've just acquired that fits some of the 1980s verticals like my 216-5 and was also supplied for the B-165 with a slightly different lifting rod linkage. Its designated model (VIN) is 06-42BB02

post-4509-0-49036300-1386893858_thumb.jp

Andy

Lane Ranger

Another Snowplow/Dozer blade hookup issue is the Solid Link Piece #7706   (I think that is what jasonracer is referring to back several comments ) that you can use to hookup your Snowplow/Dozer Blade to your Wheel Horse tractor lift to increase Downward Pressure on the front dozer blade.      If you Search 7706 Solid Lift Link on this site in the search box  a couple postings should come up.

Here are some photos of the solid lift link piece:

todnep

I need some help. I'M TRYING TO MOUNT a snow plow on my 1999 wheel horse 312-8 speed and not sure about the mounting hitch or if there is a certain hitch or proper way the hitch gets mounted. can anyone help with pictures or video or anything at all thanks troy  

gwest_ca

There are many blades that will fit but these manuals are for the blade sold for the 312-8 in 1999

Garry

shadley88

Can anyone help identify this plow? He says its from a early 60's but it looks like a long frame to me. It's on craigslist and the person doesnt have the measurements on it but want to get it for my C120 ASAP !!! Thanks. 

plow 1.jpg

plow.jpg

Edited by shadley88

DennisThornton

Can anyone help identify this plow? He says its from a early 60's but it looks like a long frame to me. It's on craigslist and the person doesnt have the measurements on it but want to get it for my C120 ASAP !!! Thanks. 

Was the width mentioned?  I'm guessing you don't have more pictures?  Esp of the back end?  Right now I think it will fit.  Looks like a $100 to $150 plow around here!  Cheap enough I'd buy it anyway and do what I had to do.  I'm not sure when they changed from the straight A to the A with trailing parallel rails.  Hope I said that so it can be understood.  I can't access my pictures right now...  But hang in there, someone else will jump in shortly.  I just know time is of the essence when gathering info to make a purchase on CL!  Don't forget you need a rear hitch!  Around $50 in this area!
Good luck!

shadley88

Was the width mentioned?  I'm guessing you don't have more pictures?  Esp of the back end?  Right now I think it will fit.  Looks like a $100 to $150 plow around here!  Cheap enough I'd buy it anyway and do what I had to do.  I'm not sure when they changed from the straight A to the A with trailing parallel rails.  Hope I said that so it can be understood.  I can't access my pictures right now...  But hang in there, someone else will jump in shortly.  I just know time is of the essence when gathering info to make a purchase on CL!  Don't forget you need a rear hitch!  Around $50 in this area!

Good luck!

Yes thank you ! And no width mentioned or any other pics . I pulled those from his posting. It's about an hour drive away but for $40 I hope it works or at least can make it work !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

DennisThornton

$40 is a no brainer!  But keep in mind you will need a rear hitch!

shadley88
$40 is a no brainer!  But keep in mind you will need a rear hitch!

Yes already have a line on one on ebay , new fabrication.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk