Geno

How did you come up with your screen name here?

GlenPettit

Mine is very very simple;

my wife and I first learned the web together, so my first screen was just both our first names together, ( GlenJeri ),

but then everyone started calling me Jeri or Mr. Jeri, so now I just use just my real name;  GlenPettit

ps:  it's very interesting to google & search your own real name and then check out some the other people with the same name.

Edited by GlenPettit
  • Like 3

Firpo701

Last name is Fierro...I used the last name of the boxer, Luis Angel Firpo, who knocked Jack Dempsey out of the ring in 1923, because it is close to my own last name, and that was just too cool! Lol! The 701 part is for the family :wh:. :-)

Edited by Firpo701
  • Like 1

DOC in Kentucky

I worked in the medical profession for 40 plus years and all my non-medical friends call me Doc. And since I live in Kentucky.....

• Like 3

oldlineman

Well am a Journeyman lineman and I am old and retired workes out to oldlineman

• Like 2

dcrage

My IT user ID for 25+ years at work -- Therefore I don't have trouble remembering it

• Like 1

63Horseofcourse

Hello fellow wheelhorse guys and gals! It's firpo701 gal. Sooo glad you ask this question. Lol.....63horseofcourse comes honestly through being born in a great year for the wheelhorse, 1963!! Firpo has recently purchased his great wifeypoo...lol a great953 to be restored and to my liking, paint it pink. The logo of horseofcourse is made up from the mere fact that in this family, we eat, drink, and breathe wheelhorse of course because we all know that. This is one hard core, toughr, piece of modern man made in the great U.S. of A piece. of.Machinery!!! Let's all post a pic of our pet loving our horses too. Firpo will post our kitty asleep in the sun of A wonderful fall feeling day here in the land of the free/Kentucky!! Ride on with pride..yehaw..we do!! Lol..

• Like 1

Firpo701

Hello fellow wheelhorse guys and gals! It's firpo701 gal. Sooo glad you ask this question. Lol.....63horseofcourse comes honestly through being born in a great year for the wheelhorse, 1963!! Firpo has recently purchased his great wifeypoo...lol a great953 to be restored and to my liking, paint it pink. The logo of horseofcourse is made up from the mere fact that in this family, we eat, drink, and breathe wheelhorse of course because we all know that. This is one hard core, toughr, piece of modern man made in the great U.S. of A piece. of.Machinery!!! Let's all post a pic of our pet loving our horses too. Firpo will post our kitty asleep in the sun of A wonderful fall feeling day here in the land of the free/Kentucky!! Ride on with pride..yehaw..we do!! Lol..

Not too sure on that pink for the 953...that would almost be blasphemous! I do, however plan on restoring one, a little more to your size, in pink. And, yes, it'll be a 1963 model! Lol! :-P
  • Like 1

bowtieguy

I drive Chevys....since 1936.....you can see me on every grill (bowtie).....except my only Chevy powered 38 2-door humpback Ford streetrod!

Old Henry would have loved me!! :scratchead:

• Like 3

Geno

I think I had yours figured out.  :laughing-rolling:    It is a great name.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Firpo701

I think I had yours figured out. :laughing-rolling: It is a great name. :handgestures-thumbsup:

Ehhhh

....Capische!! Lol!!!

• Like 1

Brrly1

Been my nickname for a long time. Went to get personalized license plate for the bike, Burly had already been taken by some woman in Cleveland who already had the plate, so we improvised, came up with Brrly1 and thats me and has been since I landed the first computer that my kid sister gave me, with her thinking I needed to be knowledgeable about computers. So here I am Brrly1

P.S. Some woman in Cleveland with a nickname of burly scares the daylights out of me just thinking about it.YIKES!!

• Like 6

squonk

She was the big hairy one at Sturgis!  :)

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:hilarious:

She was the big hairy one at Sturgis!  :)

• Like 1

MaineDad

A dad from Maine

• Like 2

Geno

By the way  :text-welcomewave:  to the Wheel Horse nut house!   :laughing-rolling:

shorts

5' 19" tall and been answering to Shorts for 40 plus years, I cant tell the whole story on a family forum

• Like 2

Geno

5' 19"   :scared-eek:

taycotrains

I  did repairs on Lionel trains in the late 80s and early 90s before the electronics took over and made train repair impossible,"taycotrains" was the name of my side business.

TAYlor COmpany TRAINS .....The name just stuck.

P1040098.jpg

• Like 7

AMC RULES

Yeah...a really neat train display there.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Geno

No doubt.  :text-yeahthat:    :text-coolphotos:

Navig8r

I guess I solidified mine through geocaching..... It is my geocaching handle, as well as my CB handle :)

• Like 1

Catmanii

It's what the guy's named me at work to many years ago to remember why. The two I's had to be added for another account. Same name I use for everything because I will forget anything else.  :)

• Like 1

prondzy

Prondzy short for Prondzinski nickname from highschool

• Like 1

63Horseofcourse

By the way :text-welcomewave: to the Wheel Horse nut house! :laughing-rolling:

hey there Geno!! Thanks for welcoming me to the nut house...lol. but believe me, I already live in one...lol..but let me tell you, we always have a ball here.on the farm..!!!!!
  • Like 1

Foozerush

foozerush=

Foozeball or fooseball, you know that table soccer game in the dark corner of your favorite watering hole with 2 or 4 guys around kicking a ball with those yellow guys on sticks.... I've been told I'm pretty good at it.....

Rush=

That awesome trio from Canada . Huge fan. Sometimes I have 2112 on the end and that gives it away.

Gregg in Indiana :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2