55rj35jr

BUCKEYE WHEEL HORSE CLUB

55rj35jr

I am very excited to announce that as of Saturday Sept 6th 2014 a new club has been established and named the BUCKEYE WHEEL HORSE COLLECTOR CLUB with a total of 21 registered members so far. A few of us local collectors here in Ohio have been talking about starting a club for years and we decided to make it happen this past weekend at the Mansfield,Ohio show. We will be sending out news letters to the registered members with more info,meetings etc..as they occur,we are currently working on a club logo.

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:woohoo: Congratulations, and good luck.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

Geno

That is great news, congrats!   :text-woo:

Vinylguy

Very cool. Enjoy

Row Cropper

Good news!  I would like to know more and possibly become a member.  Send me a PM with details.  Thanks

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Best of luck, spread your wings.

Glenn

KC9KAS

Congratulations!

Brrly1

Interested???

Wheel-N-It

Well done!!! Looking forward to seeing the Logo.

55rj35jr

Interested???

We will be at Scots show in Oct & also will be having a meeting at the Wellington Ohio show Sept or PM me and I can give you the info then  thanks

Brrly1

Alrighty then, when and where for the Wellington show? 

octfst

Alrighty then, when and where for the Wellington show?

The meeting will be Sat. Sept 20th time to be determined. but I will be at the Show Thursday, Friday & Saturday & you can sign up with me then

. Also we will be in Centerburg Sunday Sept 21st Not sure what time or if we are taking tractors yet but we can sign you up there too. Not sure yet but I'm thinking of going to Stan Smart's show Sat Sept 13th in New Carlisle Ohio. If I go you can sign up with me there also.

Edited by octfst

Brrly1

Derek, that sounds great, but the only problem is Mentone this weekend, plus we are going out to the Liberty Center Fall fest I believe but they invited the guys from NW Ohio guys to come over and setup. Plans to go home by the 23rd kid sisters birthday. I think Scott's would probably be the best doesn't matter I am there. I hope to bring some of the guys with me. I think you might already have a couple of them from yesterday

Edited by Brrly1

SousaKerry

Sweet, wish I could have made it to Mansfield but it did not work. 

Ohio farm raised even though my butt is stuck in Michigan, keeping an eye on those lousy wolverines.

Edited by SousaKerry

speedyleedy

We had  a lot of happy Wheel horse Collectors that seem very interested ! We are interested in your idea's

octfst

Derek, that sounds great, but the only problem is Mentone this weekend, plus we are going out to the Liberty Center Fall fest I believe but they invited the guys from NW Ohio guys to come over and setup. Plans to go home by the 23rd kid sisters birthday. I think Scott's would probably be the best doesn't matter I am there. I hope to bring some of the guys with me. I think you might already have a couple of them from yesterday

Scotts is fine Mike, Tim & I plan on being there. Yes we signed up Bill, Rod & Pat yesterday

skrusins

also interested

octfst

Thanks everyone for the interest in our club. We will be honored to have each & everyone of you. We will be having a board meeting very soon on how we are going to handle mail or internet sign up. We will be posting the info as soon as we have it.

• Like 2

702 timmy

I live in ohio and I am interested in joining this club.  thanks  tim

email  tulle58@hotmail.com