rmaynard

2014 WHCC Group Picture

rmaynard

Just wondering how the WHCC RedSquare group picture with members names and ID's is coming along?

Was it posted already and I missed it? :confusion-shrug:

Edited by rmaynard

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:​  HUH? We thought you were doing it?   :scratchead:

varosd

:confusion-helpsos::wh:

rmaynard

:scared-eek:​ HUH? We thought you were doing it? :scratchead:

I believe the task was in the hands of Stevasaurus.

stevasaurus

Bob, I kind of blew it off since we did not get a really good picture where all the heads were visible.  I'll help anyone who wants to give it a shot, but we need a better way to do this so it works.  I felt like it was rushed this year and it seems we took the pictures before everyone was there.  I don't know if it was my fault, but I feel bad about it.  The pictures are there, I just don't know if it is worth the time to try to identify those you can't see.  :eusa-think:

rmaynard

Well that answers that. :text-thankyouyellow:

neil

Shame that we didn't get a good picture of the group shot ,I was hoping to put a a good picture on my study wall as a wonderful memory of a wonderful time that I had , but as it has been said the photo shoot was over very quickly. Sadly ,

55rj35jr

I'd like to see it done still, expecially for those who may not get a chance to do it again..I would be glad to help identify people if need help with that..

• Like 1

rmaynard

Okay, let's give this a try. I will try to pick up the ball and get something going here. This is the best picture that I have. I have numbered everyone that has their face showing. Please help by letting me know who belongs to what number. I will start out with those I know.

Click to enlarge the picture.

post-2221-0-77662400-1408243285_thumb.jp

1. Vinylguy, (Terry); 1a. Nylyon (Karl); 2a. Buzz; 3a. Wheel Horse Story (Mike Martino); 2. Karl Lyon's son; 3. Karl Lyon's daughter; 4. BPJunk, (Wild Bill); 5. rmaynard, (Bob Maynard); 6. Jake Kuhn; 7. 51chevy (Chris Ulmer); 8. Jake's dad (Doug Kuhn); 9. Taycotrains; 10. ??; 11. Aldon; 11A. Hidden - OCTFST (Derek) is hidden behind #11.; 12. Big-Game (Ron Greco); 13. Squonk, (Mike Chase); 14. kthack657 (Karen); 15. Jimt1971 (Jim); 16. Butch; 17. ??; 18. bobert94; 19. jay in nc (Jay); 20. Neil; 21. Wheel-n-it (Van); 22. Travlindave (Dave Ralph); 23. AMC RULES (Craig); 24. cruisnblue48 (Dave Trump); 25. Suburban550 (Ray); 26. ??; 27. Docwheelhorse (Tony); 28. ??; 29. Twin54 (Mark); 30. Sparky (Mike Nelson); 31. Stratostar250 (Tom); 32. ??; 33. 55rj35jr (Mike Wall); 34. ??; 35. 857 Horse (Howard); 36. MJ (Mary Jane Davis); 37. Horsefixer (Bob "Duke" Davis); 38. Funengineer (Dave Burley); 39. Darren's son Bobby; 40. Darrenw85 (Darren); 41. Varosd (Don Varos); 42. Wallfish (John); 43. Zeek; 44. Lane Ranger - (Lane Ralph); 45. Ken B's son Cole; 46. rwilson (Rich); 47. ??; 48. woodchuckfarmer (Wayne); 49. clintonnut (Charlie); 50. Stevebo (Steve); 51. racinfool40 (Mike); 52. Larry Dexter; 53. buckrancher (Brian); 54. rj35hunter (Clay Brooks); 55. Scott's son Zach; 56. whfan74 (Scott); 57. Stevasaurus (Steve); 58. Tiffany Brooks

post-2221-0-64117200-1408408565.jpg post-2221-0-85391700-1408471964.jpg post-2221-0-55935000-1408564219.jpg

These guys got there on time, but were left out of the group shot. I promised them i would get them in somehow.
post-2221-0-95660500-1408413977.png

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 5

Aldon

I am number 11.

AMC RULES

...and 23 here Bob. 

neil

Bob,

Thank you soooo much for doing . I wished there was a better pic of the group but you have done really well to get this done.

Thanks

• Like 1

"D"- Man

Bob thanks!!! I am #29 TWIN54,  Mark Kohli.

Brrly1

Bob, you see me? I'm the guy standing over in the office getting T-shirts and other stuff for my friends that couldn't make it. Yeah, yeah that's me standing looking at my cell to check the time. Yup, 11:20 I got plenty of time. Bah Humbug (just picking on Dino getting him pumped up for the Big Ten games starting two weeks from yesterday) Snapped before I got there. Next year I'm asking you for the correct picture time :ychain:  :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 3

rmaynard

As you can see in my picture, there are several members with faces obstructed by others. If anyone has pictures from different angles which show the hidden faces, please email them to me at rmaynard@qis.net.

Sparky

#27 is my neighbor...Docwheelhorse (Tony).

Thanks for doing this Bob!!

Mike..........

dclarke

# 8 is Doug Kuhn,      #22 is David Ralph - travlindave,       #44 is Lane Ralph - Lane Ranger,        #52 is Larry Dexter,        # 54 is Clay Brooks - rj35hunter,      #58 is Tiffany Brooks.

• Like 1

squonk

We got so many members we almost have to take pics by divisions. Am I in the Big East or ACC?  :confusion-confused:  :)  :ychain:

rmaynard

I will be updating later today. Right now I am taking a break from putting new front axles in the Subaru. Danged CV joint boots [emoji35]

55rj35jr

#33 55rj35jr (Mike Wall)

rmaynard

#33 55rj35jr (Mike Wall)

Got it. Thanks

55rj35jr

Okay, let's give this a try. I will try to pick up the ball and get something going here. This is the best picture that I have. I have numbered everyone that has their face showing. Please help by letting me know who belongs to what number. I will start out with those I know.

Click to enlarge the picture.

attachicon.gifGroup_with_numbers1b.jpg

1. Vinylguy, (Terry)

2. Karl Lyon's son

3. Karl Lyon's daughter

4. BPJunk, (Wild Bill)

5. rmaynard, (Bob Maynard)

6. Jake Kuhn

8. Jake's dad (Doug Kuhn)

11. Aldon

13. Squonk, (Mike Chase)

14. kthack657 (Karen)

15. Jimt1971 (Jim)

16. Butch

19. jay in nc (Jay)

20. Neil

21. Wheel-n-it (Van)

22. Travlindave (Dave Ralph)

23. AMC RULES (Craig)

27. Docwheelhorse (Tony)

29. Twin54 (Mark)

30. Sparky (Mike Nelson)

33. 55rj35jr (Mike Wall)

35. 857 Horse (Howard)

36. MJ (Mary Jane Davis)

37. Horsefixer (Bob "Duke" Davis)

38. Funengineer (Dave Burley)

39. Darren's son

40. Darrenw85 (Darren)

41. Varosd (Don Varos)

42. Wallfish (John)

43. Zeek

44. Lane Ranger - (Lane Ralph)

46. rwilson (Rich)

48. woodchuckfarmer (Wayne)

49. clintonnut (Charlie)

50. Stevebo (Steve)

51. racinfool40 (Mike)

52. Larry Dexter

53. buckrancher (Brian)

54. rj35hunter (Clay Brooks)

55. Scott's son?

56. whfan74 (Scott)

57. Stevasaurus (Steve)

58. Tiffany Brooks

Thanks Bob for doing this...

Jake Kuhn

7 is 51chevy(Chris Ulmer) 12 is Big-Game(Ron Greco)

rmaynard

Thanks Jake

55rj35jr

OCTFST (Derek) is hidden behind #11