whfan74

2014 Warsaw, Indiana Meet & Greet

whfan74

Well final preparations are taking place.....the property is being trimmed and manicured this week.  The barn is almost ready to move the machines out and the tables and chairs inside.  Food prep will begin Thursday night and organized over at our place.  The t-shirts arrived last night and look awesome.  I think you will all really like them.

Helpful things for Saturday......

1.  Unload on the property and then we will direct you to the field just east of the elevator for you to park.  We want as many vehicles off the property as possible.

2.  Pay for your shirt early.  If you can take care of this when you get to show it would be very much appreciated.  The sooner the better.  Thanks!

3.  I will have a table in the barn for raffle prizes.  Thank you to all of you who are planning on donating to this very worthy cause!!!!!

4.  If you have questions.......please try to message me before Friday as I will be extremely busy and won't have much time to check the computer during the day.

5.  Bring gas for your machines.  We are planning a tractor drive this year.  It gets boring looking at these things.  Let's burn some gas through them and get them moving!!!!

6.  Plowing......we may have a small area to plow across the street this year.  I noticed they took off some corn yesterday and I think they did it just for us.  We have GREAT neighbors!

7.  Bring some $$$$$$$$$$  swap meet will be buzzing right along again this year.  I for one have lots to move!  :)

8.  Please know that my family greatly appreciates your attendance.  You folks are the ones that make this show and we couldn't do it without your participation.  Thank you for the sacrifices that you make in order to join us for the day!  Please drive safe!

Counting down the minutes!!!!!  PM me if you need the address or have any other questions/concerns.

• Like 1

1maidenfan

:woohoo:  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :bow-blue:  :handgestures-thumbupright:  :greetings-clappingyellow:  :greetings-wavegreen:  :dance:  

• Like 2

squonk

I may have to start all my tractors in the garage with the doors closed just to join in on the fun!  :sad-bored:  :sad-pacing:  :sleeping-sleeping:  :sleeping-yellow:  :sleeping-blue:  :sleeping-drool: 

speedyleedy

Looking forward to being there !!!! :)

whfan74

****UPDATE****

The beans are coming off the field.

Make sure to pack those plows and be ready to turn some soil!!!!!!

• Like 2

squonk

Better be some plowing video's or you'all will feel my wrath!  :angry-tappingfoot:  :)

• Like 1

cookbook

i hope sum body makes a per simmion puddin !!!

whfan74

48 hours from now the fun will be getting underway and in to full swing!

If you have any questions.....please try to get a hold of me before tomorrow morning.  Computer access will be very limited after tomorrow morning.

Everyone drive safe!

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Well Murfey and his dang law paid me a visit while I was out of town last week on business, and the wife had to rob Peter to pay Paul unfortunately Peter was in charge of the Wheel Horse show budget.  So I will be a no show this year.  I was really looking forward to coming down this year.  Maybe I will just have to settle for plowing up my lawn instead of the bean field this weekend, the wife wants to do a garden next year anyway.  

Have fun guys..

Martin

Scott, just checked the weather in your area, looks like you are getting all the rain out of the way today and tomorrow, just in time for a nice day on Saturday!!!!

whfan74

Looks like it will be perfect shorts weather for me again!

Yes the rain should be out of the area in time for us to have some fun!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I'll be bringing the sunshine.  :woohoo:

• Like 6

shorts

I just reserved a room for fri nite, will see you sat am

• Like 2

SMITTY

I Got a room for Friday also.Loading up the trailer tonight. Hope all three fit as Scott said he wanted to get 200 machines

Smitty

• Like 1

whfan74

Thanks Smitty! 

I know how much of a sacrifice it is for you guys to make the trip from any distance.  It means so much to my family that you have chosen to spend the day at our property!

squonk

I'll be bringing the sunshine.  :woohoo:

Don't tell me you bottle that too!!!!!
  • Like 3

squonk

Don't now if "Marvin" will be at the M & G but if he's there, someone get a pic please!  :pray: 

jackhammer

I'll look around squonk ... maybe we'll get lucky for you..  If so I'll get some.

My first trip there ,, getting anxious,,  are "green bottles"  supposed to be returned to the gifter ??

Edited by jackhammer
  • Like 2

Martin

unfortunately I'm not going to make it this year, disappointed and bummed at the same time about this. been fighting off a cold for a couple days and just don't have the energy for loading and driving 5+ hours. this will be the first year I've missed. oh well, more important to rest up.

everybody have a great time, going to miss not catching up with the regulars and of course drinking with Steve! what plans we had!!!

also not going to meet some of the new members and thats a bummer too.......

pm sent about the shirts Scott. let me know when you can, i know you are busy getting ready......

i could post pics of the red i was going to bring, if thats going to keep some of you happy.....

Edited by Martin
  • Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

unfortunately I'm not going to make it this year, disappointed and bummed at the same time about this. been fighting off a cold for a couple days and just don't have the energy for loading and driving 5+ hours. this will be the first year I've missed. oh well, more important to rest up.

everybody have a great time, going to miss not catching up with the regulars and of course drinking with Steve! what plans we had!!!

also not going to meet some of the new members and thats a bummer too.......

pm sent about the shirts Scott. let me know when you can, i know you are busy getting ready......

i could post pics of the red i was going to bring, if thats going to keep some of you happy.....

:wwp:  :text-yeahthat:

AJ_Thanatos

I sure hope its not raining like this tomorrow.. Its pretty nasty just an hour North of you right now Scott..[emoji35]

Fun Engineer

Well I just dropped the 314 H off at its new owners home and Ive got the hammer down heading for Warsaw Indiana and Scott's meet and greet. I sure hope this rain lets up [emoji16]

Edited by Fun Engineer

edwroy

Hi all,

Looking to attend - is there an address to get to the show. I know where Warsaw is and I know where Leesburg is. Where's the

show?

Thanks

Jake Kuhn

All loaded up and ready for tomorrow. Should arrive around 8 a.m. bringing 7 tractors, would post a picture, but its too dark out to take one. See everyone in the morning...hopefully the rain doesn't scare anyone from coming.

Terry M

Like squonk says...take some videos of all the plowing horses so us far away people can see the fun your having!! :handgestures-thumbupright:  :handgestures-thumbupright:    take plenty of pics too :)  :) .      might even consider making the trip next year......we'll see :)  :)  :greetings-waveyellow:  :flags-waveusa:  :flags-usa:

• Like 1