RickJ

Wheel color by year/model?

RickJ

Is there a source which lists the original wheel color that came with a specific model?  I have a 208-3, 310-8, 212-6, C-165, Command 8, and a B-111 ... most running, some not.  Some have white wheels, some off-white, and the 310-8 has silver.  The owners manuals don't specify, or the parts manuals ... maybe all models changed wheel color as the years progressed?  Any inputs will be appreciated!

zieg72

When it went to the 300, 400, 500 series rims went to silver, not sure of the linen beige to white on the older ones

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

That's a good question. I will be curious on the answer my self. I am refreshing my 1964..854. I did the wheels the linen.

Glenn

post-12073-0-45961100-1405273359_thumb.j

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

I think it went Black, Linen beige, white and silver in that order on Wheel Horse wheels over the years!

Edited by Lane Ranger

RickJ

Thanks, Lane Ranger!  I have all the paints, so now I just need to get to the details.  I don't think any of them came with black ...at least any of mine.

Edited by RickJ

RickJ

Jerseyhawg - nice looking set of wheels and tires!  Mine have a long way to go ...

Zieg72 - At least now I know that my 310-8 has the correct color wheels!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Rick. Thank you. You will get there. I started in january. Lol. Piece at a time and a long way to go. Will be starting a thread soon on it.

Glenn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• koalassquad
      By koalassquad
      I just picked this up at an auction, I know its some type of suburban, but have no clue on the model. It has a small Tecumseh on it

• koalassquad
      By koalassquad
      My 1054 is a very strong horse, but it has an issue that i think is the downside. The issue is the transmittion, it is VERY hard to get into gear. how could i fix this and make it easier shifting, like my 314?
    • koalassquad
      By koalassquad
      I just recently bought a commando 8 frame at auction along with a 1054 with a hard cab. I was wondering, what's a commando 8 frame worth? You'd be surprised what I payed for it.

• Sherard
    • ztnoo
      By ztnoo
      I've been a member here less than three weeks, and every day, and every thread I've read and participated in has been a wonderful, informative experience and I've found RS to be an extremely friendly place to hang out.
      I'd like to personally thank everyone who has read my threads and my commentary in other members threads. It's all been helpful beyond belief, and I've established some fantastic connections with other members concerning my area of WH interest.

I'm searching today for a PDF file link someone posted within the time I've been enrolled here which listed all model numbers, year of manufacture, tractor description, model name, transmission type, engine make, engine serial numbers, horsepower rating, transmission manufacturer, & transmission model number.

I've looked at the threads I've posted and looked at my "Followed Content" and I can find a thing.
      I thought I had saved the link to file, but I can't find that in my Bookmarks either.
      I can't seem to locate it if my life depended on it.
      I'm pulling my hair out (which is decreasing daily naturally anyway) trying to find this PDF.

Can anyone rescue me from my dilemma and point me to the link for a Model & Year PDF file?

Regards,
      Steve