6wheeler

d250 throttle issue.

6wheeler

Need a little help here. I was raking the grass hay I make with my D250 on Sunday and after about 2 hours, I couldn't, get any throttle response out of it. With either the hand or foot throttle. It seems like both of the cables were warm/hot and not responsive. I think neither are ran correctly. Does anyone have a pic of how they are mounted and or ran on the tractor? I may be missing some mounting hardware to keep them tight. Thanks. Pat

stratostar250

I'll try to to take some pictures of mine tomorrow! Hopefully that helps you!

stratostar250

uqyge9eg.jpg

u2ajada6.jpg

mumu2yza.jpg

aqezuqut.jpg

a6yju6yz.jpg

eme7a7yn.jpg

2amevare.jpg

So, they both seem to be a straight shot to the connector. I can't guarantee that mine are routed originally either, but I hope these pictures help!

clintonnut

They probably melted inside because of the exhaust.

6wheeler

uqyge9eg.jpgu2ajada6.jpgmumu2yza.jpgaqezuqut.jpga6yju6yz.jpgeme7a7yn.jpg2amevare.jpg

So, they both seem to be a straight shot to the connector. I can't guarantee that mine are routed originally either, but I hope these pictures help!

Thanks for the pics Tom. After digging into it? The pivot pin for the governor/throttle arm came out of its bracket on the top of the engine. I took it all apart, cleaned and lubed it all up and it works fine again. The foot throttle cable was ran the wrong way. But, thanks to your pics? All is right with the world now. Thanks Pat

stratostar250

Thanks for the pics Tom. After digging into it? The pivot pin for the governor/throttle arm came out of its bracket on the top of the engine. I took it all apart, cleaned and lubed it all up and it works fine again. The foot throttle cable was ran the wrong way. But, thanks to your pics? All is right with the world now. Thanks Pat

No problem! I'm glad I was able to help! It's great that you got it fixed!

Edited by stratostar250