Vinylguy

A tough Month

Vinylguy

Once again I would like to thank everyone for your support and friendship. As some of you who made it to the BIG BIG Show already know, Lola was unable to be with me this year.

Her Dad, Earl has been quite ill for the past year. He is a great guy, whom also loved his garden tractors, though they were a bit of a different color. He has been in the hospital for three weeks

and will be moved to a care facility soon. He is terminal and wishes no feeding tubes or the like but he is also a fighter and has put up the good fight. Lola is very close with her Dad and Mom

and it has been very tough on her so please accept my sincere thanks for your patience with us during this incredibly difficult time. We are finishing up most of the orders from the show

as well as many orders placed on line while I was in PA, and will be shipping them all out the next two days. The clocks will be done next and ship as soon as possible.

I can tell you this, I have been spoiled having Lola doing all the work she does keeping orders straight and making sure my production list is right. Making boxes, printing labels, keeping me on target.

I feel like an ONAN running on one Cylinder when she is not here. Thanks again for your support.

A special thanks to my Big show neighbors Dave (Fun Engineer) Mr. and especially Mrs. Steveasaurus, and My ole Buddy B-100 Bob. 

I could not have made it through the show without your help and support. Watching my stuff when Lola needed to talk, or I simply needed a break. 

A shout out to Neil and Carolyn. Awesome folks from Far Far Away. HMMM :eusa-think:  Isn't that where Shrek lives?

Really enjoyed meeting you both. 

Next year we hope will be different and we will both be able to join the informal RS camp fire meeting on Thursday night. :) 

• Like 8

rmaynard

You guys hang in there. I have been there with both of my late parents. It can take a toll on you. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Your ole Buddy B-100 Bob

• Like 1

stevebo

Sorry to hear about Lola's dad. Prayers with all of you.

• Like 1

squonk

You know we're all there for you Terry if you ever need anything. Great seeing you again and I hope for the best. Mike

• Like 2

Jacksonbros

Thank you for what you and Lola do for the Red Square members. Y'all will be in our thoughts and prayers. Great seeing you again.

shorts

THoughts and prayers are with you, it's not an easy road or journey but take time to take the time, we will all still be here

dclarke

You guys hang in there, Terry.  We'll keep you in our prayers.

neil

Terry,thank you for your kind words , Me & Carolyn really enjoyed our few days together with you Steve & chrissy , wow that was some sort of stromboli we ate at the diner.

I do know how difficult it is when one of your parents are going through a difficult time as my own mother is in a similar position with cancer , it is an extremely worrying time.

my prayers are with you all and  be strong mate.

Neil & Carolyn

19richie66

Hang in there Terry. I havent bought anything from you yet but will be wearing one of your hats soon. I wish you the best and thank you for all you do. Take care, Richie

JC 1965

Terry , I am very sorry to hear about Lola's dad, My prayers go out to all of you. On behalf of all the members here, I would like to thank you and Lola for all that you do for this great forum.

jdleach

Dittos on all the above Terry. Have yet to purchase anything from you, but have seen you work, am quite impressed. Who was it that said: "This too shall pass." And it will.

Mrs. Redo

I wanted to say a big "Thank You" to everyone who helped Terry at the big show in PA.   Thank you for all the prayers from so many, my family and I deeply appreciate all of you.   My dad is currently holding his own, he has good and bad days.  He is the greatest man in the world, I have been very blessed to have him as my dad, he will be 82 in Oct.  We take everyday as a blessing.  Everyday that I can hold his hand and tell him how much I love him is a gift..... You are all the greatest people, I haven't got to meet a lot of you.  Maybe I will get to meet you next year at the big show.    I know we have a tough road ahead of us.  But with all the prayers from so many wonderful people I know we can get through it.  God Bless everyone of you!!!!!  Lola Dennis & Family  

• Like 5

nylyon

Lola and Dennis, if there's anything we can do for you please just ask.  You both have given so freely to all of us, we'd be honored to give in return.