whanna

Wheel Horse Tubes and Tires

whanna

I need a tube for a my B-111 front tires. They are all dry rotted, and leaky. The tires are Carlisle Turf Saver 13x6.50-6 tires. Any suggestions, I am having a hard time finding a good match for them.

Thanks,

Liam

whanna

What valve stem style would I need?

Racinbob

With tubes I personally like the threaded type stem that stays into place even at low pressure. Either type will be fine though.

JC 1965

The threaded valve stem is the way to go. :twocents-02cents:

whanna

Would that be the tr-87 or the tr-13?

Racinbob

I don't think either. I believe those are just metal stems but not held in place with nuts. Here's what I use. Tough to get a good shot but you get the idea. These won't push back in the tire if the pressure is low..

post-8408-0-54284100-1403276105_thumb.jp

Racinbob

Found this. Like a TR-4 or TR-6. This doesn't show it but it's incorporated into the tube.

post-8408-0-48189800-1403276282.jpg

Racinbob

Here's a better pic.

post-8408-0-02183400-1403276482.jpg

whanna

I gotcha. The website I was looking on doesn't seem to have any with those stems. Is there a website or dealer you prefer?

Racinbob

I found mine on Ebay. They are made by Kenda but I'm sure there's many others too. They are a bit pricier than the 'normal' tubes but I think worth it. I paid about $20 each.

ol550

Be carefull putting tubes in those dri-rotted tires.  They try to get back out.

post-244-0-25980300-1403287754_thumb.jpg