toolmaker40

416-8 model #31-16k803 with deck#05-48ms05

toolmaker40

could anyone give me the shortcut to the mule drive pdf please I need to order pulleys for my dads 412-8

thanks

Kevin

zieg72

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/    Then type in your model of the deck 05-48SM05, you will get the exploded view.  Item 37 is part# 104975 Pulley-flat idler, and item 35 is part# 104974 Pulley-V 

squonk

do you just need the bearings? I just replaced both of them in a mule drive. Cost around $20.00

v pulley brg is a Napa 7-04140,   Flat idler brg is a 3/4" shaft  x 12 mm thick x 40 mm dia. # 6203-2rs-12 got that off of e-bay. Just punch in the bearing sizes.

Edited by squonk

Tankman

Parts Tree has some ref' material, drawings and part numbers.

Take a peek-a-boo here: http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=Toro+Consumer&mn=E5-48SC01

And here: http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=toro_consumer&mn=E5-48SC01%2C+48%22+Side+Discharge+Mower%2C+1988&dn=3328-950-_9500022-0008

Same part numbers zieg72 noted.

Edited by Tankman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• 87 312-8
      By 87 312-8
      looking for mule drive bearings for a 36 inch rear discharge deck 1986/87 312-8, thank you
    • Joel
      By Joel
      My dad gave me his c105 with a plow attachment. I have taken the mule gear off to replace the belt, check bearings, and replace fasteners. Although now I cant seem to get the darn thing back on. I know I should've taken pictures b4 tearing into it. I guess I got too excited. If someone could send a pic of how theirs is mounted thatd be great! 
    • Rock farmer
      By Rock farmer
      Are the bearings replaceble  by themselves?
      or do I need to replace the pulley?
       The inner vee pulley has a destroyed bearing.
      can I use a puller to remove the outer idler pulley?
      or will I destroy that one trying to get it off?
      they seem to be pressed on.
      are replacements available?

thanks!

joe

I'm talking about a 1990 312-8 with a 42” deck.
    • Danny856
      By Danny856
      Hey guys, I'm sure the answer is somewhere on this site but for the life of me I can't find it. I have an '89 Wheel Horse 310-8 (210K806) and my mowing deck is 0542MR04. I need the belt that connects the two. The one that goes from the engine/mule drive (?) down to the deck. It kept poppin off. I thought I finally had it set right but then it came off again and I ran over it. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Dan. 
    • IthacaJeff
      By IthacaJeff
      Hi folks,
      Before I go about destroying things, how is the pulley on my mule drive removed. The bearings fried the other day on the outer pulley. There are no snap rings, so I assume it is a press fit. But before I pull out the wheel puller, is there any trick to this?
      Thanks, all.