bizzo15

HELP ME ID MY MOWER DECK

bizzo15

So I bought a 1998 312-8 last year and I love it.  However I'm not a big fan of the rear discharge deck that came with it.  It doesn't chop the clippings up fine enough for my liking.  Anyways the guy I bought it from gave me the recycler attachment for the deck.  I'd like to get some new blades for the deck and hook up the recycler attachment, problem is the serial # of the deck is worn off and least the sticker portion is(not sure if the serial # is stamped somewhere else)  is there a way to properly ID my deck without serial # so I know what blades to get?

Thanks!

gwest_ca

There is a recycler kit that can be added to RD decks model number 86001.

A 42" RD deck that can use the recycler kit is model number 78350 and there may be others.

Then there is a deck that includes the recycler kit model number 78355.

Go into the Manuals library and search using these numbers.

When the page of results opens change the Submission Date to Title and then to Ascending order.

Garry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• cbj75
      By cbj75
      I have a 1975 D200 Wheel Horse with front mount dozer blade, package includes Wheel Horse Dump Trailer, 48" belly mower side discharge, Wheel Horse front and rear wheel weights, turning brakes, rear PTO and 3-point to 2" receiver attachment, and Brinley twin disc harrow. Rear luggage/rack carrier, All refurbished, sandblasted and painted Ford red in 2016. Lots of extra Wheel Horse parts included.

Package price $3000.00.

Bryce Johnson
      102 Anglers PT
      Mc Cormick SC 29835
      913-638-6788

IMG_1962.HEIC IMG_1965.HEIC IMG_0279.HEIC

• Jayzauto
      By Jayzauto
      Toro - WheelHorse Deck Chutes available.  Fit 42” & 48” Side Discharge Decks.  These are New & Restoration Quality.  I have 2 available.  $50ea/BRO

• 87buickt
      By 87buickt
      Listing for a friend, late 70s I believe D200 deck and plow. Been sitting for a while, make reasonable offer, friend also has tons of literature he may part with, if Interested let me know

• lsc1257
      By lsc1257
      I have a 1996 520H Wheel Horse for sale.  The tractor has just over 800 hours on it.  It comes with a 48 inch deck.  The deck is a 1995 and has over 1,500 hours on it, as it came brand new with my 312-8 that I sold several years ago.  This 520-H has the swept front axle so it can handle a 60 inch deck.  I just replaced the battery and the deck belt this summer.  The engine is a 20HP Onan and it starts right up but requires the full choke.  The transmission is an Eaton 1100-062, hydrostatic.  The deck is in rough shape but the spindles appear to be in good working order.  The right rear tire has some cracking.  The original operator's manual for the 520H is included, as is the original operating and maintenance instructions for the deck, plus the installation instructions for the deck.  Also included is a new PTO belt and several miscellaneous deck wheels and rollers.  Additional pictures available upon request.  Asking $500.

• BrianKoch
      By BrianKoch
      Gentlemen,

I’m having trouble with getting my deck to raise up and lock and I think it might have to do with the deck being incorrectly set up. 

Based on the picture, does my mower deck look incorrectly positioned? That is, should the pivoting support bar be positioned above or below the wheel support pin? 

Brian