Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

2009 RedSquare Calendar

nylyon

Here is the second annual RedSquare calendar. Thank you to all who submitted pictures and a huge thank you to treed (Terry) for taking the time to put this together for us. I hope you agree that this looks awsome!

Thank you Terry and all who helped!

bustedglass

New calendar looks GREAT ! ! !

I have down loaded it onto my computer. Is there going to be a nice big shiney paper version for sale ? If so, I can't wait to get mine :banghead: .

nylyon

That's a great question. I don't have the means to get a paper version done, has anyone done anything like that before?

Nick

The calendar looks great again this year. Nice work. :banghead:

I had to print October just to show my brother his tractor was almost famous. :horseplay:

As for a professional print job I wonder if a print shop could just take the PDF from disc, print it on heavy glossy paper and then bind it? I had a small local shop copy an old manual and bind it. Turned out nice and wasnt that much money at the time. :USA:

kpinnc

Wow, that looks very nice. Easily as nice as any professionally produced calendar!

Great job! :banghead:

Kevin

Suburban 550

Looks great Terry. Thanks for all your effort.

combatmp29r

:banghead: Looks awesome T-MO. Great job yet again on the calendar :USA:

bo dawg

Looks good :banghead: nice job Terry.

I would think you could just take this to a regular printing shop and get it done reasonably.

mcwh1950

karl , need help to know how to get the front page of the calandar to print 8 1/2 across and 11 1/2 down, also the last page.

100_2277-1.jpg

thank you

HorseFixer

Nice Job But You can take the one from JUNE off of there! :banghead: It still give me Night Meers! :USA:

Duke

DOC in Kentucky

You can take the one from JUNE off of there! It still give me Night Meers!

Hey Duke, sorry to hear about the night mares cause I :omg: my butt off when I think about it. A person really had to be there to see it cause even the video Eldon has doesn't do it justice :thumbs:

TT, what do you think :USA: :banghead:

HorseFixer

Well thats what its all about is good times and lots of laughs! :banana: I'm glad everyone had a good laugh at my expense! Dont ask TT what he thinks Hes doing the same thing you are! :banghead:

Duke

BPjunk

Some of those pictures are FANTASTIC!

I love the snowblower and 701 plowing pictures! :banghead:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

formariz

Great calendar. If I am permitted by the owner of the file, I have a friend who is a graphics artist and designs and prints stuff like it all the time. He can run them at a cost of under $8.00 each depending on the quantity requested. I believe a minimum of 50 is required. I would be willing to put up the cost and send them to whom ever wants one for the actual cost of calendar and postage. Perhaps media rate is OK for something like this but I would have to check on it. I believe he could do them within a week.

Again, this would only be done with the blessing of the file owner.

Cas

T-Mo

It's been done already: http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=7030

You may ask the poster of the above link what the response was - in other words, did they sell?

As for the file owner, I guess that's me.....and I don't have any problems with your suggestion. :hide:

ben

Hey great lokking calender. Printed it out on some good high quality paper. Looks Good thanks.