B-111 Wheel Horse Man

1976 WH w/footie 3-speed w/Hi Lo Range

stevasaurus

Frank...PM sent...was good talking with you in chat.  :)

B-111 Wheel Horse Man

Hi Steve, How have you been dealing with snow out your way? I am still waiting for a Post from Slammer 302 on a transmission. Have not heard from him. He might be real busy.With all the snow we been haveing lately. Any way, I have another idea. Are there any swap meets coming up. Is it posable that some of the people might be able to look  for a reverse grear for Foote 4000 Transmission? Steve I need all the help I can get to get my Wheel Horse back up and running again. Steve, A Big Thank you for any help you can come up with. Frank       :)

• Like 1

B-111 Wheel Horse Man

Hi Steve, Thank you for the U-Tube Link on the Wheel Horse Transmission. This should be of great help, when it come time to work on the transmission. Frank

Edited by B-111 Wheel Horse Man
  • Like 1

B-111 Wheel Horse Man

Hi Slammer302, How are things going. Do you have any more information on the transmission for My Horse? B-111 Wheel Horse Man

B-111 Wheel Horse Man

Hi Steve,What have you been up to lately? As for myself, I am glade that the worst of the winter is behine us. I am really looking forward to Spring and WARMER Weather and getting Out side without Dressing up in layers and layers of clothes on first. Have a Bless weekend Steve. Frank

stevasaurus

slammer302...?????????? what is going on here...I would have thought you had sent that trans to Frank by now.  :eusa-think:  Anything I can do to help??

• Like 1

slammer302

I got it all out just have to get packaged up it a bit odded shape and want to make it fit in a small box to keeping shipping costs down for Frank I was going to give him a call this weekend

• Like 2

B-111 Wheel Horse Man

To Slammer 302                                                                                                                             

Just to give you confirmation in writing that I recived the Transmission. On Aprril 1st 2015. Frank

Edited by B-111 Wheel Horse Man

Pullstart

@stevasaurus I picked this transmission up from Frank last night.  You’re right, he’s good people!  Next time we cross paths, be ready for a cool little project!  It’s much lighter than the cast iron cousins we’re used to.

Here’s an exploded view I found on the google machine :handgestures-thumbupright:

B120D0FE-76BC-487D-887C-8908075A1F22.jpeg

• Thanks 1