rustykan

C-120 Partial Restoration

Molon_Labe

You did a great job, it looks fantastic!

• Like 1

Racinbob

That's absolutely beautiful. Just take a look at what your investment will get you at the big box stores and you'll realize that you got a bargain. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

Geno

:text-yeahthat:   Looks great Rusty!   :handgestures-thumbsup:

music100

Wow, I like!

zipper

Rusty, Real nice job. Just got to get her the decals. Make's ya real proud, Mostly when the neighbors come over and wow her. With mine I hose her down and chami very time i use her.

I sent you a PM. 

Zipper

Gary L.

post-7973-0-51504500-1420986026.jpg

I bought the bumpers on Ebay "Rubber Foot, Feet, Bumper, Snubber, 3/8-16 Threaded Stud, 1/2 inch Foot Size". I can't take credit for the dash. I bought it from "Kelly" on here. He did a great job! I don't have a steady enough hand or good enough eyes to do that kind of work.

No, there's no clear coat or wax on it. I had a friend do the painting of the larger parts. He does body work for a living and they really are much shinier than what I painted with the Rustoleum spray cans. The color is a bit different too. Hopefully it won't be too noticeable.

Thanks for the offer of the garage. I'm just glad I got it started. I was worried about it just turning over after I replaced all the wiring. This whole process was kind of scarey, taking a functioning tractor almost completely apart and putting it back together and hoping it runs! I had never done anything of this magnitude before.

I got these push in 1" bumpers on ebay also, they are too thick at 5/16", what I do is hold them against a belt sander (watch the fingers) to sand down to about 3/16". the manuals show 4 of these with the other 2 along the sides against the frame and belt cover. 

rustykan

I'm not sure why it has taken so long, but I finally got the decals on! It's not a trophy tractor, but I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. It already has some scratches from being used, but nothing too bad.

100_0007.JPG

100_0008.JPG

100_0009.JPG

100_0010.JPG

100_0011.JPG

100_0012.JPG

100_0013.JPG

100_0014.JPG

100_0017.JPG

100_0018.JPG

100_0020.JPG

100_0021.JPG

• Like 4

"D"- Man

"Pretty Good" nothin that is Excellent!  Don't under estimate your workmanship.  Thanks for the pictures, Mark.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Simply beautiful You did a great job and really paid attention to the details. I like the decal on the engine. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

woodchuckfarmer
Showroom ready , great job.....Wayne
  • Like 1

chex313

WOW Thats just fantastic...great attention to details! So on your second attempt? :woohoo:

• Like 1

Terry M
Showroom ready , great job.....Wayne
  • ​I thought the same...looks like it's ready for the Showroom:handgestures-thumbupleft:...NICE TRACTOR!!
  • Like 1

Pullstart

I'd say it looks better than brand new!

• Like 1

rustykan

I'd say it looks better than brand new!

​Well, I wouldn't go that far! Pictures can be deceiving. Some of the paint isn't quite as good as I would have liked, but as my wife always tells me, "You're the only one that will notice".

• Like 2