rustyoldjunk

A couple more tractors + a tiller.

rustyoldjunk

You may have seen my "scrap yard save" thread that I posted last night. Well I also done a little tractor swapping with some tractor buddies and ended up with these Wheel Horse tractors. A C161 hydro and a best I can tell 68 Raider 12 ( I haven't ran the tag on it yet.). Also got a nice 42 inch RD deck and a nice tiller. Both tractors seem to be in very good shape mechanically. The Raider is missing the hood and engine but it did come with a good K321 14HP long block. The 161 needs a little wiring work and an axle seal.

post-146-0-09675300-1395275384_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-81245900-1395275428_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-71063300-1395275467_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-57964200-1395275497_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-53736700-1395275515_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Desko

Nice score would love to have that tiller LOL! from my view it looks like the mower has a step up pulley. :)

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

rusty, your a suprise around every corner, this just keeps getting better. Now if you start another thread showing some swap / trades for some total restored, hundred point trailer queens. well sir, I will just keel right over. lol  Good job.

Glenn

Tankman

Nice iron! Lots to work with! WOW!

Keep us updated, we're nosy busy bodies.   :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

rustyoldjunk

rusty, your a suprise around every corner, this just keeps getting better. Now if you start another thread showing some swap / trades for some total restored, hundred point trailer queens. well sir, I will just keel right over. lol  Good job.

Glenn

Glen,not quite a trailer queen but a nice one. This one went out Saturday.

post-146-0-60754500-1395283941_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-86420100-1395283962_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

rusty,,,,,,,I knew it. Lol   Sure looks nice to me.  thanks for all the pics.

Glenn

• Like 1

rexman72

a job well done congrats

• Like 1

jackhammer

Looks " Swwweeeet "

• Like 1

AMC RULES

You've got some nice :wh: tradin' going on there...don't stop now.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• TractorEd
      By TractorEd
      I’ve decided to start this thread to keep this info together.  It’s about this C-161 I have.

It showed up at my house one day around mid-2021 as a “parts” tractor.

I had no idea this was going to be left at my door, abandoned, tired, unwanted.  I can’t remember a lot of what I was being told about it as I was staring at it wondering why I was chosen, apparently, as the one who was to strip it of it’s organs and transplant them into some other “being”.

By the time those who brought it left, even though I never said it until just now, I knew I was going to attempt to resuscitate her.

No longer an “it” she was certainly worthy of a shot at another life.  16 HP Kohler, Sunstrand Hydro and hydraulic lift!  I had already fallen in love with the C-100 I grew up with that I later inherited, but this girl had something extra, something different about her that I thought was …
      appealing.

Parts tractor?  Not if I can $@%# help it!

She was glistening.  Maybe it had something to do with the rain that day on the ride over.  But she IS glistening!
    • kvtprs
      By kvtprs
      I have a 12hp kohler that when its running it pops threw the exaust and you can see a small amount of flame in the muffler. What does this mean and how do I get it to stop? Thanks Paul
    • Mikey j
      By Mikey j
      Hi everyone, I have a 1969 raider12 6speed trans, Thant I’m going to change the oil in. But I don’t have a dipstick how do I get the two quarts in there? i tried filling from the side port only got about 700mils in. Thanks in advance!
    • mmmmmdonuts
      By mmmmmdonuts
      My cheap-o walmart U1 battery is starting to bite the dust again (barely able to crank it over fully charged, and ozzing everywhere) after 3 years on my 68' Raider and I am looking into a new battery for winter as I now have a plow setup. I was thinking of either getting the original 22NF battery that came with it or running a mazda mita battery which is a U1 size. Is the AGM worth the extra money over the 22nF even in the smaller size? I think the vibrations keep killing the cheapo batteries and I am trying to make sure I can leave it out in the cold and not have a problem starting in the winter. It does get down to 0F or below zero every once in a while. I don't think I want to go all the way to a 22nF AGM as it is $200. 

Thoughts? 

• RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      Rolled the latest one out to the drive fired it up and cant put it in gear without grinding the gears.
      Readjusted the clutch pulley got LOTS of slack in the belt but the trans pulley still turning at a pretty good clip
      Not sure what should be my next move?????

Bob