taycotrains

WOW !!! its been a long time...

taycotrains

I found this old picture of my original collection.This picture was taken just before the 2002 WHCC show.

Image073.jpg

Since this picture was taken I have figured out I have bought and sold 23 WH tractors ....but Im happy to report these original six are still in the garage plus two more ...a RJ59 and a 633.

These kids are little "bigger" too ....

Image072.jpg

Bob T

• Like 6

Rboski

Hey Bob,  Great Pics! I really enjoyed checking them all out in person.  I'm happy to say that I was the recipient of one of those 23.  Still grinning ear to ear whenever I'm on it.   :grin:

Good to hear from you.

Dieselcowboy

Very nice. You have a great collection there. And neat attachments for them.

taycotrains

Hey Bob,  Great Pics! I really enjoyed checking them all out in person.  I'm happy to say that I was the recipient of one of those 23.  Still grinning ear to ear whenever I'm on it.   :grin:

Good to hear from you.

Rich

it was this one right ?

558742_859081340774630_1698755392_n_zps3

Edited by taycotrains
  • Like 1

Rboski

That's the one!  And here it is now.

• Like 2

KC9KAS

That's the one!  And here it is now.

Looks nice...Big improvement!

formariz

Hi Bob

Good to hear from you again. Old Milly from your stable also still proudly here. Here she is hard at work and also joining in family events as always. Nowadays she is somewhat retired just enjoying watching the younger one do the work.

post-484-0-31994800-1394899501_thumb.jpg

post-484-0-73530200-1394899515_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

chazm

Rich ,Nice collection of :wh:

My wife's from NJ & I didn't think they had enough grass for all those fine horses,    :dunno:

You can sent a couple over here to PA ,I can give you the EXACT address to ship them too ... :ychain:

Edited by chazm

TT

Hi BT! :greetings-wavegreen:

Any plans on coming to either NAMA show this year?

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Well hello there fellow new jerseyans,,,,nice collections and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Glenn

Edited by JERSEYHAWG / Glenn

taycotrains

Hi Bob

Good to hear from you again. Old Milly from your stable also still proudly here. Here she is hard at work and also joining in family events as always. Nowadays she is somewhat retired just enjoying watching the younger one do the work.

Hi Caz....That was/is a great machine and it has spent its whole life in NJ ...it was purchased new at the old Heights Farm Equipment in Hightstown NJ and lived its life in Morgan NJ for the next 45 or so years until I bought it in 2005.Then it went to Cedar Grove with you.I still remember the horn button !

taycotrains

Hi BT! :greetings-wavegreen:

Any plans on coming to either NAMA show this year?

No Terry not this year...I transferred to the N.J.D.O.T. and its hard to get time off seeing Im considered "new" (my state time came with me but I have no yard seniority) I already had to pick between Macungie and the WH Show....if its approved Im going to Gettysburg.

TT

10-4

Looks like my sights are set solely on Gerhart's @ Lititz in the fall.

NAMA is only a 25 minute drive for me so I really don't have make special plans to attend.

taycotrains

Well hello there fellow new jerseyans,,,,nice collections and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Glenn

Wow Middletown...That is about 8 miles down the road from me (Rt 35)...I was just down there on Wednesday on Tindall Rd for a wake.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Wow Middletown...That is about 8 miles down the road from me (Rt 35)...I was just down there on Wednesday on Tindall Rd for a wake.

Pflegers......I live a mile or so away. Nice to see some Jersey folks.

Glenn

formariz

Hi Caz....That was/is a great machine and it has spent its whole life in NJ ...it was purchased new at the old Heights Farm Equipment in Hightstown NJ and lived its life in Morgan NJ for the next 45 or so years until I bought it in 2005.Then it went to Cedar Grove with you.I still remember the horn button !

Great to hear and have more information about it. Nothing like having some history about the things we love. Just looked it up and it seems they are still in business there. I wonder if they still have sales records from back then.

rexman72

very nice pics