Free Range

C-160 implement lift?

Free Range

Does anyone have a build along, or diagram, or pictures of how this is suppose to work. I can lift my mower deck, sort of, doesn't seem to lift very high. But there looks like there used to be some sort of lifting mechanism attached to the rear also, for lifting a garden plow or other rear attachments. However on mine there doesn't seem to be much of it left. Would like to restore it so I can use a garden plow at least.

Don1977

There are two types Slot and Clevis for garden plow attachment.  Each can be found in the Implement Manuals section. For more help post pictures of what you have will get you better answers as to what you need.

Free Range

thanks I will post pics ASAP

can whlvr

if you look under at the area that has the (arms that actually hook the chain or other implements)this is the bell crank,theres 2 levers,one is used to lift the deck,plows,,the other is for rear attachments,snow throwers,its fairly easy to see on the earlier c,smuch easier than the newer models

Kelly

What year is the C-160 some you can add a bell crank under the fender to aid in lifting others only a cable run to the back

Free Range

DSC07416_zps0ca03499.jpg

Ok sorry for the delay, what do you guys think, is there something I can do to fix this so I can raise and lower rear attachments?

Free Range

Thanks Garry

Kelly

Your tractor is a C-161 not a C-160