Vinylguy

2014 FORUM SUPPORT MEMBER DISCOUNT NOW 30%

Vinylguy

We are happy to announce the forum support member discount has been raised to 30% from 25%

At this time I have 77 support members registered. there are many more who have not contacted me.

or registered.

If you are a forum support member and have not registered on my site you can REGISTER HERE

make sure to enter your forum username when creating your account so i can verify your  support status.

Also this year we are offering free shipping on all decal orders to anywhere in the US

If you would like to take advantage of this discount and many other benefits of being a forum support member

simply go to the forum STORE and pick a support plan that works for you.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the BIG SHOW this year.

Sincerely

Terry, Lola & Buddy

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:bow-blue:  The gift that keeps on giving...thanks Lola and Terry.  :thanks: 

squonk

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pacer

Terry,

I recently became a supporter ...  I went to register for this generous 30%  offer just now and it says my email is already registered - which I guess it would be since I have ordered several sets from you, so by becoming a supporter did I get on this list, or? how do I?

I hope to be needing a C-175 set before long and this discount would be great.

Thanks for you being a "supporter" of this great hobby with these beautiful decals.

Bill Pace (pacer)

Vinylguy

Hi Bill

thanks for you support. Also thanks for your Wheel Horse decal business.

I just added you to the support group so next time you log in you will see the prices 30% lower on everything

accept the bargain bin. If you are registered and your password does not work, contact me and I will reset a new password for you.

after that you can change it again to whatever you like.

Racinbob

I just had the same thing happen that pacer did. After I retrieved my password I logged on and entered my forum name on your site. Is there anything else I need to do? I also sent you a message through your site about the dash decal for a Suburban 400. Thank you so much for all you do for all us Wheel Horse nuts.

rustykan

Is the 30% discount for a limited time? I will be needing decals for my C-120, but was not planning on purchasing just yet, but might if the deal will be expiring soon.

Vinylguy

Is the 30% discount for a limited time? I will be needing decals for my C-120, but was not planning on purchasing just yet, but might if the deal will be expiring soon.

Good morning rustykan. 

The discount for support members has no expiration date. I will forever offer a substantial discount to all who support this

forum. As long as I am of sound mind and body that is.   :)

Make sure to register an account on my website and enter your red square username

in the registration form so I can put you in my support group. then when you access the web store and log in

the prices you see are adjusted for the discount.  

Thank you for your support of the forum. 

• Like 3