Cam-c121

Hello form England!

Cam-c121

Hello all I've currently got a c-121 owned it for the past couple of months for mowing a little orchard and for a little bit of fun here's a picture of the old girl

Thinking of maybe buying a few more now

post-11325-0-11022000-1393004630_thumb.j

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:     Lots of great members Great Briton!  Glad to have you with us.  :text-welcomeconfetti: 

Cam-c121

Thanks for the warm welcoming

oldlineman

:greetings-clappingyellow: Welcome to you

varosd

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Stay dry over there on the other side of the pond!

AMC RULES

:WRS:

rexman72

welcome to RS

Cam-c121

Thanks very much gents can anyone tell me why I'm unable to post in the euro wanted section ?

meadowfield

Welcome to the forum, note there's a C141 there too and maybe a raider in the background. Are those yours too? :D

Cam-c121

You wouldn't be wrong in saying that not mine as much as I'd like them to be they belong to my uncles boss.

Jparkes43

Hello welcome to red square, love the tractor, good to see another guy from the uk.

James

meadowfield

You wouldn't be wrong in saying that not mine as much as I'd like them to be they belong to my uncles boss.

Is it really a raider? Lucky guess :)

C series are great tractors. My son has a C-121 and I have four wheel drive C-101 :D :D

Edited by meadowfield

Cam-c121

Some pictures of the raider and the 141

post-11325-0-75939500-1393011493_thumb.j

post-11325-0-83937200-1393011504_thumb.j

meadowfield

Nice to see them being worked

Jparkes43

Love them, as mark said its nice to see them being worked on and not just sitting there

James

Cam-c121

Is it really a raider? Lucky guess :)

C series are great tractors. My son has a C-121 and I have four wheel drive C-101 :D :D

my uncle and I were only looking at the 4x4 the other day came up on his Facebook we were both amazed by it. I'm trying to find a tiller to go with mine at the moment

Jparkes43

I think the 4x4 is a masterpiece, sorry I'm fairly new to this wheel horse Larky and I can't help you find a tiller

James

Cam-c121

The 141 was bought from new and gets used nearly every day the ought the year only bought the raider 2 years ago and swapped the engine over to a 16hp due to the 10hp being broken and had been the mower that I like to use most of the time

Jparkes43

Engine upgrades I love it extra 6 horsepower

James

Tom.

Welcome to Redsquare, great to see another UK member! I would keep your eye out on the "well-known auction site" as I have seen a few pop up on there recently..

Tom

Jparkes43

Hi tom how you doing, trying to avoid accidental advertising for that site

James

Cam-c121

I like the extra power too great little engines . Tom I've been looking for month trying to find one with all the mounting brackets and hitches was a lot harder than I thought I was tempted to bid on the tiller and snowplough on there last week but missed the end of the auction

Jparkes43

I like the extra power too great little engines . Tom I've been looking for month trying to find one with all the mounting brackets and hitches was a lot harder than I thought I was tempted to bid on the tiller and snowplough on there last week but missed the end of the auction

I've got a 17 hp kawasaki, and it is more than enough

Tom.

Hi,

That is the only problem, there a few tillers about but they are rarely complete with the brackets, I'm sure you could fab them up or get someone to though, good luck on your hunt!

Tom

Cam-c121

I agree the 16 goes like a train! I couldn't agree more I think I've only seen one that is complete and my uncle bought it if I got one I'm sure he would let me borrow his hitches for a day or 2