Vinylguy

CALLING ALL C-160 EXPERTS

Vinylguy

My new Store software allows customer reviews which is great as it helps me improve my products.

However this review came without an author which makes it difficult to respond to the concerns.

The c-160 is one of the most popular tractor kits and this is the first time I have had someone

mention these two concerns.  I have inserted an image of brake and caution decals in question.

Is there a difference from 74 & 75 to the 76 & 77 models?  I wish the customer would have contacted me

with these concerns so I could get them the decals they wanted. Any help in solving this mystery is

much appreciated 

gallery_74_25_135787.png

gallery_74_25_760.png

varosd

the posted stickers match my 1977 B-80. 

someday I'll have a C-160/161

meadowfield

Terry,

I've only ever seen them split as I offer on my site.

Mark

Vinylguy

Terry,

I've only ever seen them split as I offer on my site.

Mark

Never understood the differences in the brake and caution decals for out of Country.

I am sure they had a reason though. 

tbarnhart

Hey Terry, I hope the pictures I sent you of my '74 model C-160 helped sort out the caution and parking brake decals. I've also noticed that my tractor has the red and white Tach-a-matic decals instead of the black and silver, and the Uni-drive decal is the older decal that is approx. 1 in. square. Any other early C-series owners out there that can confirm this? I believe my tractor to have original paint and decals, but I don't know the total history. Thanks for trying to get it right. Your work is excellent.

Vinylguy

Yes they were and it appears that maybe the 1974 C series were unique?