Vinylguy

2 NEW CATEGORIES AT REDOYOURHORSE.COM

Vinylguy

I have added 2 new category at redoyourhorse.com

Once in a while during the production process I have a printer error or other tech flaw.

I decided they may be of value to some of our members who are not doing a complete repaint or 

restore but would like to put some fresh decals on their tractor without purchasing a whole kit.

The items are of course heavily discounted and are not subject to the support discount

like normal tractor decals and kits.

I have a pair of 418-A hood decals left and right that are the first item in this category.

BARGAIN BIN AND SCRATCH & DENT. Scratch and dent is a subcategory of the Bargain Bin

check these categories every once in a while to see if there is something you might use.

gallery_74_128_10189.png

Edited by VINYLGUY
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Excellent new additions that I'll be checking regularly Terry.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Vinylguy

Excellent new additions that I'll be checking regularly Terry.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

I have a storage tub about 1/4 full of slightly flawed decals and decided it better to

recoup some material costs than nothing at all. 

Edited by VINYLGUY

varosd

Terry,

Bring that bucket to the Big Show and I'm sure it will be empty real quick!

• Like 1

Vinylguy

Every once in a while things go wrong in the production process and I end up with

some products that are just not quite right. These rear fender chrome decals are an example of that.

This particular run did not contour cut at an acceptable tolerance but will still look great on your attachments and or tractors

If interested Click on the image to view them in the SCRATCH & DENT category of redoyourhorse.com

Most items in this category are priced 50%to 75% off of retail. shipping in the US is free on all items in this category.

med_gallery_74_25_1215034.png