bubbacola

electric hydraulic pump

bubbacola

Anyone know anything about the electric hydraulic pump off a 270 H.  I have the pivot, spool and cylinder off an old C series tractor and want to put on my B60.... Would the electric hydraulic pump 270H work inplace of original Cseries trans pump

bubbacola

So no one know anything about this pump? how it works. does it work up and down with a switch

pfrederi

270H is way to new for me :)   Sorry

• Like 1

TT

Apparently your B-60 isn't stock. (someone added an electrical system)

Member "Rollerman" had the electric over hydraulic pump on something. :scratchead: 

I recommend sending him a PM - or maybe he'll see this topic. :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1

bubbacola

I like to play with.my tractor. I have a B60 that I use for cuttnig grass and rototilling and I'm getting to old to keep pulling on the handle to lift. My brother n law said he got two pumps at a garage sale for 270h for $5.00. they said toro so he thought I could use them..I don't have them yet.... I was thinking maybe I could use to make a powered lift. I only see two wires in the pictures so I'm thinking it runs one way so I can hook to cyl. and spool and if it has enough power I would have a hydraulic lift... If it uses a three pole switch and pump runs two ways I think i may be able to hook up without the spool and rise and lowers with switch.. Guess I'll have to wait to get the pumps.  Thanks  Bernie

DennisThornton
On 1/6/2014 at 10:36 PM, bubbacola said:

I like to play with.my tractor. I have a B60 that I use for cuttnig grass and rototilling and I'm getting to old to keep pulling on the handle to lift. My brother n law said he got two pumps at a garage sale for 270h for $5.00. they said toro so he thought I could use them..I don't have them yet.... I was thinking maybe I could use to make a powered lift. I only see two wires in the pictures so I'm thinking it runs one way so I can hook to cyl. and spool and if it has enough power I would have a hydraulic lift... If it uses a three pole switch and pump runs two ways I think i may be able to hook up without the spool and rise and lowers with switch.. Guess I'll have to wait to get the pumps.  Thanks  Bernie

Did you ever do anything with the pumps?

Dennys502

js5020
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2014 at 10:36 PM, bubbacola said:

I have a hyd power pack (single action) on an old compact tractor that has no external hyds.  The pump only runs one way but using a double action spool valve and a momentary push button I have double acting hyds, push the button to start the pump unit and use the spool valve to direct the flow.