C-85

Can't find seat part

C-85

I was reading about new seats the other day and it made me order a new one from Northern Tool and I've put it on and it fit perfectly on my C-105! :)

When I installed the seat I noticed :confusion-confused: the bumpers on the bottom of the seat frame had mostly rotted off.  I looked in my printed parts manual and didn't see any of these listed.  I looked at every page and couldn't see anything in the illustrations like this rubber part.

I took some pictures of my other tractor that still had these bumpers and have enclosed them below.

The ones on my C-85 are on the bottom or front of the seat frame, and the ones on my C-105 the top or rear of the seat frame, which made more sense

I'd like to get some new ones of these bumpers.  I'm not sure if they are still available or not, but if any of you knew what the part number is or better yet how to get some of these that would be great.Thanks,

C-85Slide1_zpse9f58228.jpgSlide3_zpsebc3d7d2.jpg

wh79d160

Try Napa. Haven't worked there for 15 years but we used to sell those as universal radiator mounts. Pretty sure they would work for that.

Desko

I agree Napa should have a similar part

C-85

These a great suggestions and I'll give 'em a try!

Thanks very much :)  :)

rmaynard

Martin

I'm fairly sure they never installed that part in the position of the red arrow pointing in the pics. i would think that would stress the pivot area of the seat tray and/or seat pan below it. the bumpers are supposed to be installed just at the area that Bob mentioned above (19). note just a standard bolt at (7).

AMC RULES

Maybe just swap the fronts to the back, then you're all set.   :) 

chazm

I found some on fleebay that work great.  And like Craig said I just installed them on the rear of seat 

Chasm