Gadget

Hi Great looking heave duty hitch.

The photos in the post showing the business end of the 401 show that the hitch is clamped in place so no welding required correct?

Next question is what is the lead time to get one shipped? Its going to Florida and I could probably fly to your place and pick it us for less that shipping cost but anyay... Its going on a 1997 520H

Thanks for making such a robust product.

Todd

Gadget

Ordered one yesterday!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Shout out to the hitch guys. Tom, I sent you a pm a week or better ago, just trying to see if your still doing the hitches. Now that I finally got a 2 stage for my 5xi I need one for counter weight options.

Glenn

classicdmax

im interested in one of these for a 73' no name 16h hydro (c160)

can you pm e details

thanks much

Southerncannuck

Are these hitches still available?

Duramax7man7

Got confirmation that mine is in the mail as of yesterday. Thanks!

tonyvaughn

Hello I have a 1974 C-160 and I am interested in a hitch, I live in Maryland. Are you still offering the hitches and if so how much would a hitch be for my tractor? Thank you, Tony

classicdmax

His phone number is somewhere in this post, I believe you're best trying that to contact him

• Like 1

tonyvaughn

Ok thanks for the info! 

smoreau

To order a hitch call Tom are 989-213-2690. 

Just a reminder that these hitches are made to order.

Tom and I both have jobs and families, time is limited, but you will get you hitch as soon as we can get it to you. You will not be disipoited in the hitch when you receive it.

They will hold more weight then any other hitch on the market and I can say for a fact that you will brake the tractor before you brake this hitch. 

I have a 5 foot landscaping rake category 1 three point and a winch to raise it on this hitch. I had to add weight to the front of my V blade to keep the front tires on the ground. 

cschannuth
On December 20, 2013 at 9:03 PM, n1defan said:

I am taking orders for the custom heavy duty hitchs that Scott and I have been building.

202.jpg

1. regular hitch $120 + shipping

2. XI hitch $130 + shipping

3. custom hitch to your dimensions $120 - $140 + shipping depending on what you need and cost of materials.

extra plates and bolts $10 To mount hitch to tractor if you don't have a rear plow mount.

Any questions you can PM me or post here.

034-3.jpg

the larger of the two is an XI hitch

I'd like one for my 2000 314-8. A couple of questions. Which one would I need? I assume the regular version would work. Second thing is can I still use the original drawbar hitch that comes on the tractor? 

Thanks,

Craig

cschannuth
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2013 at 9:03 PM, n1defan said:

I am taking orders for the custom heavy duty hitchs that Scott and I have been building.

202.jpg

1. regular hitch $120 + shipping

2. XI hitch $130 + shipping

3. custom hitch to your dimensions $120 - $140 + shipping depending on what you need and cost of materials.

extra plates and bolts $10 To mount hitch to tractor if you don't have a rear plow mount.

Any questions you can PM me or post here.

034-3.jpg

the larger of the two is an XI hitch

How much weight can this hitch reasonably handle without doing damage to the tractor?  Thanks.

Duramax7man7

The hitch is a monster! how much the weight the tractor can handle is the question... 

• Like 1

cschannuth
2 hours ago, Mastiffman said:

The hitch is a monster! how much the weight the tractor can handle is the question... 

That really is my question. I'm thinking about using this hitch to hold some removable ballast and I want to make sure the tractor can handle 300 or 400 pounds  loaded onto the hitch. 

Duramax7man7

Are you making or installing a FEL on your tractor?

Blackhood Bill

I have a c-145 year 84 can this be made to lift up and down with a hydraulic lift.

WVHillbilly520H
19 minutes ago, Whnewone said:

I have a c-145 year 84 can this be made to lift up and down with a hydraulic lift.

These are stationary, but if you have fan skills all things can be done.

Volant1006

Hi, are these still available?  

ole-red

Tom are you still making the hitch for the XI?