Kennedy

My first horse

Kennedy
This is my new to me and my first Wheel Horse. Its a little dirty I had to mow the grass with it even though the grass was wet. I couldn't resist. I also have a tiller for it.

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Nice lookin'  :wh: Kennedy.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

953 nut

:WRS:   Nice to have another :wh:  fan, hard to tell from the photo, but I would guess it is a 314-8. Enjoy it and keep us posted. 

cruisnblue48

That's one real nice horse you have there. If it is 314-8, I have one just like it and it is a great worker. I got my first Wheel Horse tractor for free about 2-1/2 years ago. I now own seven of them and there's still room for another one. Enjoy your ride.

Coadster32

Looks really nice!! Put her to work already...I like it!  Welcome to Red Square. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Kennedy

Thanks everyone. I was focused on making sure the picture worked I forgot to describe it.  It is a 1996 314-8 with a 48"sd deck.  Now I have to figure out how to hook up the lift to the tiller.  Thanks again

Mark

VinsRJ

Looking good with the grass/mud!

Wheel-N-It

Perfect start! My Wheel Horse beginnings were very similar. My first WH was a 312-8 with a 48" SD deck and a WH Tiller. Still got it 22 years later. Check out my avatar.

leeave96

Your 314 is a great tractor. Sometimes tractor models are really made cheap as they get older and older but in my opinion the 314 was one of the best tractors Wheelhorse ever made and it was a late model tractor too. You will really like that tractor. As far as mowing grass when it's wet sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I have the same problem and so what I have done is found spare decks so when one rusts out I have a replacement.

Good luck!

Bill

chip61

I have the same tractor with 48" deck that I got last summer. It hadn't run for years it just needed a battery and fuel pump. I had been using my father in law's 46" Cub Cadet with 20hp, but this Wheel Horse is way more tractor. You'll really enjoy it!