Hodge71

Crazy idea….Anyone up for a ride around my block thread?

Hodge71

I saw one last weekend and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a drive around the neighborhood video thread? Not sure if we would crash the forum or maybe we could upload them to youtube and post the links here. Just thought it was a cool idea to show our friends on here where we park our horses when we aren't at a show or on here….

• Like 2

rmaynard

You first. After we see what you have in mind, a video or two just might show up. :)

AMC RULES

Ditto...bust out the big "D", you start first Jeff.    :popcorn: 

KC9KAS

Sounds like fun.

Might have to get the wife to help out on this one.

Hodge71

I will start it out….Gotta make homemade guinea gravy and spaghetti for dinner with my boy. He picks the menu on the weekends I have him… Video won't happen til this afternoon. Maybe the 18 auto will be in it. Other than starting it to move it, she really hasn't been run hard for about 8 months. A nice jaunt around the neighborhood may be just what she needs now that she's got the plow on for winter….

Edited by hodge71

Hodge71

You're where I got the idea Mike. I liked riding along with you around your stomping grounds… figured it would be cool to see the rest of the crews areas.

Edited by hodge71
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Maybe the Dino will post his here too.   :auto-biker:

stevasaurus

I'm in. :)   I have already done a couple and I was getting ready to do another one.  I'll wait for Jeff to start it out. :woohoo:

• Like 1

Hodge71

Video is done and I'm editing right now….trying to get it down from 20+ minutes… I never messed with iMovie before so here goes nothing…lol

Edited: Heres the link…

Its down to 13 minutes and honestly didn't real get around the whole 'hood. It would have taken 30 or more…lol….

I have learned thats it better to take movies in landscape ode instead of portrait….darn noobies…I might do another one the right way..but this one is pretty special because it has my lil guy cruising on the Charger with me…That made it the best movie yet!!

Edited by hodge71
  • Like 2

squonk

Finally! Took the video and could not get it to download to Photobucket. :confusion-scratchheadblue:   Kept trying and it would get 3/4 thru and fail. Resorted to youtube. I may have to get something besides an I-phone. Really narrow picture on YT but the video itself was good. :)

So now for my post # 3000, Ezra's Ride

• Like 3

squonk

Jeff, I hope you meant cruising and not cursing!  :)  :ychain:

Charlie Smith

I may just do one, but over here in the uk, it would be something different for you all to look at,

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Here is a Halloween trip around a very scary block... :hide:   I know we have done this before...but this is counter-clockwise and on Halloween with just about peak in colors. :scared-ghostface:

th_2012_1102snow0001_zps635aa9e6.jpg

• Like 6

woodchuckfarmer

Great video Steve . Tractor sounds like its running like a top. You still got leaves on your trees. Ours are all gone. Happy Halloween......Wayne

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Nice videos guys.

Got to thinking while watching these.....Here are grown men, driving their tractors on the sidewalks with snow plows and the like with a video camera and talking....to themselves......Any one have the neighbors call the cops to have you checked out? :ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

My neighbors are weirder than me!  :)  Better drop that plow Steve and clear that driveway :bow-blue:

• Like 2

cruisnblue48

And that's why the wifey won't let me ride my WH tractors around the block... she thinks the neighbors think I'm crazy 'cause I own seven WH tractors. I beg to differ however... I think the neighbors are crazy 'cause the don't own a Wheel Horse!

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Well, don't you know if she says no...

that means you gotta do it.   :popcorn:

• Like 3

squonk

The neighbor across the street with the pumpkins in my vid. was dressed like a giant mouse. Should have gotten a pic.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Sorry Squonk...I got an error message that said I have reached my quota of positive likes for the day...have to wait until tomorrow to get a like on the above post. :)

• Like 1

squonk

Where any socks harmed in your video Steve?

Martin

heres mine....

• Like 1

squonk

I can't watch your video Martin, It says it's private. :confusion-scratchheadblue: Was there any nudity involved?  :ychain:  :ychain:

AMC RULES

I can't watch your video Martin, It says it's private. :confusion-scratchheadblue: Was there any nudity involved?  :ychain:  :ychain:

:scared-eek:  Waaa...don't look Ethel.   :scared-eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stvrWdFijZc

Edited by AMC RULES