• Hodge 71's Auto 18
    • James Be's D180
    • Jack C's D160
    • Bitten's D200
    • jdb 100's D200
    • Coldone'sD200
    • wheelhorseman's D200

953 nut

The D's are the BIG DOGS in the Wheel Horse line up.  When I see pictures of Wheel Horse tractors that i like, I save the pictures.  This D is not mine but the pictures are two of my favorites.  It was restored and it did belong to one of our members at one time but I lost track of which one.  Not sure if it is eligible but since we all like pictures and this is a beauty I will put it up anyway.  I think this D looks awesome with the big snow blower on it.

:text-coolphotos:   Jack C that is a nice "D" , but I can't vote another person's tractor.

:USA: 

stevebo

We need 4 more entries to open the voting !!

Hodge71

We need 4 more entries to open the voting !!

Not sure its gonna happen Steve. I don't think theres many D owners out there. At least ones that will share with us.....

Trouty56

I sent PM's to various members I know that have D's....I know Coldone was a bit hesitant to put his up and I think 73-18 Auto tried but the pics didn't come through....Mark still may put some up from England....I left him a message...AmandaRae has a 250 I think....so does Shuboxlover....there was a guy in Vermont who has a Vermonster or something like that....

I tried ..... :)

• Like 1

JackC

There should be plenty of D250s out there.  Don't be bashful.

bitten

I can send a picture from my phone to someone to post of my working D200. Dont know how to do it any other way.

Trouty56

These are pics of PJ's (Bitten) D200.....
post-1933-138159057585_thumb.jpgpost-1933-138159059546_thumb.jpg

PJ....if you would follow up this post with anything to add that would be awesome......

post-1933-138159060695_thumb.jpg

post-1933-138159061654_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trouty56
  • Like 2

JackC

PJ's D200 looks like a solid worker.  Those fuel tanks on the D200s are impressive.  I like that seat and with that light on the back it looks like it is also set up to work the night shift.

bitten

This 79' D200 is the essence of what a Garden Tractor is to me. I got it for a song and with some work have gotten it to where I need it. It is very reliable and gets the job done. I have a tiller, snow-blower, 3pt. cultivator, 3pt.box blade, 3pt. pallet mover, 58"snow blade, 42"dozer blade, and a 48" mower deck. I don't use the snow-blower or mower deck but everything else gets a workout. Its big and ugly and I like it that way. 

Thank You to Trouty56 Bob for posting the pics. My wife said between her and the kids they would teach me how to do it. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 3

jdb100

Hi everyone, figured I would add my 79 D-200 to the list I purchased it about a year ago from someone here in Massachusetts. It was in pretty much the condition it is in now just had to change fluids/filters and remove and flush fuel tank replace lines, filter, pump and a good cleaning. The tractor runs and works great very useful machine. This is the first time posting pictures here hopefully they come out alright if not I will try again.wheelhorse468_zps271a9847.jpgwheelhorse465_zpsc2c61ab2.jpgwheelhorse462_zps901fea4a.jpgwheelhorse458_zpsdfdeff50.jpg

post-9191-0-19803000-1381608217.jpg

post-9191-0-01034500-1381608218.jpg

post-9191-0-70000600-1381608218.jpg

post-9191-0-49222600-1381608219.jpg

post-9191-0-44008600-1381611201.jpg

Edited by jdb100
  • Like 2

"D"- Man

18 Automatic still in process of a "restoration" (resto-mod) is more like it. A before and after picture. I would have posted more pics but file size was to big.

Here are some more pics: (You can click on image then select "Go to Comments")

Edited by TWIN54
  • Like 3

JamesBe1

I sent PM's to various members I know that have D's....I know Coldone was a bit hesitant to put his up and I think 73-18 Auto tried but the pics didn't come through....Mark still may put some up from England....I left him a message...AmandaRae has a 250 I think....so does Shuboxlover....there was a guy in Vermont who has a Vermonster or something like that....

I tried ..... :)

Don't forget Andy in England (wheeledhorseman).  He has two D-series.  His restorations were really informative.  I'm sure he'd be glad to add to the fun.

Trouty56

Oh yeah... it was Andy. Not Mark. Got my Englishman mixed up.

AMC RULES

Gorgeous works in progress picts Mark(TWIN54).   :bow-blue:

Trouty56

Gorgeous works in progress picts Mark(TWIN54). :bow-blue:

I'll say.... :)
  • Like 1

953 nut

:text-bravo: Twin 54, you are doing a great job. JDB100, that is fantastic first post. :WRS: 

:USA: 

coldone

Here is my worker D200. All original except I installed an electric fuel pump. The pump, hydro motor, and transaxle had to be rebuilt.

post-4784-0-41866200-1381695573_thumb.jp

Here is the link to when I brought it home.

Edited by coldone
  • Like 5

wheeledhorseman

Had my arm twisted by a couple of you guys so here's my D-200 in the UK

post-4509-0-56401400-1381696447_thumb.jp

Just finished it in time for the first wheel horse round up over here back in 2012.

post-4509-0-16579800-1381696517_thumb.jp

This is the task that it spent most of its time on this summer - getting rid of weeds in the grazing.

To save picking up the  'What deck's that?' question - I modified a NOS 500 series deck I managed to find over here. 

post-4509-0-45813500-1381696678_thumb.jp

The tractor was a bit of a wreck (understatement) when I got it and certainly would have been parted out on your side of the pond but they're rare here in the UK so I had to work with what I could get.

Many thanks to all the guys (you know who you are) who helped in so many ways during the resto process.

Andy

• Like 6

timo4352

No reason not to post that one - she's a beauty! :handgestures-thumbupleft:

stevebo

Okay !! We have all the entries we need to start the voting. Voting poll will be set up soon.

stevebo

Please vote for your favorite.

stevebo

Keep the votes coming @!!

coldone

voted!!

wheeledhorseman

Voted!

Andy C

AMC RULES

Me too, did it.    :greetings-clapyellow: