Vinylguy

ALL NEW REDOYOURHORSE.COM WEBSITE

Vinylguy

Just a quick post to let everyone know that my website will be down for a short time.

We are in the process of moving to a new and more versatile browsing experience.

Thank you for your patience during this transition. All products will be available

but it will take a few days to get the about us and informational pages loaded.

Please call me or email if you have any questions or problems checking out on the new site.

Vinylguy 

• Like 6

squonk

AWESOME! :)  Any Redo decals available that would be suitable for the rear window of an SUV Terry?

IMG_0198_zpsbc5278d9.jpg

Vinylguy

Ideas are welcome. This new site will be a work in progress but

Will offer much more wheel Horse related info. I will be able to add articles and videos to products showing products after install and helpful info about their use.

• Like 1

Vinylguy

I am having issues with my new site showing up.

It might just be in my home isp. Let me know if any of you are being directed to the new website or are having trouble getting

to the site. I cant do much updating or setting up till I know it is live.

Thanks

rmaynard

For what it's worth, I'm not having any issues viewing it. Haven't gone through the whole site, but what I've seen looks fine here.

Vinylguy

For what it's worth, I'm not having any issues viewing it. Haven't gone through the whole site, but what I've seen looks fine here.

Thanks Bob

guess I will just have to be patient. :eusa-whistle:

Draudio

Terry,

I am trying to order new stickers for my Kohler 10HP but don't see where I can insert the numbers before adding it to the cart. I don't know if this is just a glitch on the new website or I am just not seeing it.

Also I am not seeing the same set of stickers for the shifter plate for a 310-8 that I saw the last time I was looking. Again maybe I am just not seeing it.

Thanks

Vinylguy

Terry,

I am trying to order new stickers for my Kohler 10HP but don't see where I can insert the numbers before adding it to the cart. I don't know if this is just a glitch on the new website or I am just not seeing it.

Also I am not seeing the same set of stickers for the shifter plate for a 310-8 that I saw the last time I was looking. Again maybe I am just not seeing it.

Thanks

Thank You for the feedback. I can not get to it at all as of now but will address those issues as soon as possible once 

I have access to the site. 

Terry

AMC RULES

:woohoo:  New site is lookin' great, and working great for me Terry.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

squonk

I see you got the "shakes" it decals. Awesome!

Trouty56

Nice!!

chevyaddict83

Sites looking great Terry!

www.perfecttrimlawnandgardencare.com

rmaynard

Terry, I have tried to log in to my account and it doesn't seem to recognize my email address. Are you still working on that function?

Vinylguy

I am still working on many things. What made me think this would be an easy transition? :banghead:

I am still waiting for the web crawlers to update my URL here at home. they said to allow up to 72 hours

for most providers to reset the address. Very frustrating so far as I am unable to view my live web site to confirm changes.

I did get shipping set up so Lola will be able to

track and print shipping labels from the admin vs. paypal. Started the long process of checking and editing

256 products as they all did not make the migration intact. It is going to be a while before I can get all the bugs worked out

but eventually it will be a better system for all.  Your feedback is much appreciated as it alerts me to possible problems.

Hope I won't have to edit every customers account info.

SousaKerry

I made an order today and it worked fine but it did not like my email and password info.  I did the forgot password and once I reset it, it worked fine.

nylyon

Seems to be closed for me Terry.

Vinylguy

:woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  Finally came up.

If you are not getting to the new store try emptying your cache and try again Karl

You should see the new site. The new home page looks like this image below.

gallery_74_25_161758.png

Vinylguy

I'm having fun now!!!  All customers will need to reset their passwords in the new store to use their account.

Simply click the forgot password link and follow instructions. All support members look for a post in the support group area about 

your support discount. 

Martin

just had a quick look around terry, like the new site!

Vinylguy

It is going to get better Martin.

I will be calling on you and others for permission to use some images in the products list so customers can see what a

particular decal looks like installed. Also going to add a coming events page to help promote shows and events.

Plus a links page to the forum and other helpful sites about WH tractors. 

Martin

anytime you want to take some pics for the site you are welcome. or you could just let me know what you are needing and i could snap some pics and send them your way.

either way just let me know. 

if you want to, before the weather gets bad i could pull them all out of the garage, you take a ride up and snap pics till you fall over!!!  :thumbs:

and if theres any on here or photo bucket you want to use, just go ahead......

Edited by Martin

Coadster32

I see you got the "shakes" it decals. Awesome!

I'm liking that also!! I'll give it a little time to let the bed-bugs come out.

ol550

Just looked over the site, now all I see is RED. :help:

nylyon

It's looking good to me, are you not seeing any images, or just a Red screen?

Vinylguy

IT is working fine for me now Karl. Just took a couple days for my isp to reconfigure the links.