Sign in to follow this  
fabricator2009

Mentone Shoe and Swap.

fabricator2009

The dates for the show and swap this fall will be Sept. 20 and 21st.

• Like 4

Wheel Horse Kid

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to it!

Jake Kuhn

Who all is planning to come to the show? And what are you bringing to sell? My dad and I will have a 8 4 speed, cub 105, case 442, lots of rear discharge mower decks, a bunch of 8.50-12 tires, and lots of spare parts....most are NOS. I might bring a show tractor or two if the trailer has enough room...but they won't be for sale.

Jake

Jim_M

As much as I hate to, I have to miss it this year. Have fun everybody.

RedHorse1

I will be there. I am not bringing anything but we will have a trailer. :) Hoping to find a hydro fan screen guard for my 875, a complete (or as complete as I can get) 400 or 401, a tow hitch and pin for my 857, maybe some rear rims and tires for my 401. Otherwise we will just see what's there. Not asking for a lot. lol  Looking forward to meeting you Jake, I have a few questions about your 401 you did. It looks great!!

• Like 2

Vinylguy

I am coming Friday and bringing plenty of graphics this time..

RedHorse1

If you have the decal set for a 401 bring them. I will buy them from you at the meet on Saturday. :)

Wheel Horse Kid

Hi All,

Here is my list of the stuff I am bringing to Mentone on Saturday:

1. Wheel Horse 700 Special - Has 8 hp Kohler Pull Start that runs but needs work. Trans works good. Comes with 36" rear discharge deck (not attached) that is in pretty decent shape. $275 O.B.O.

2. Wheel Horse 855 - Runs with starting fluid, but needs work. Comes with 36" rear discharge deck that has a few holes and front plate has been replaced. $250 O.BO. - I have a good 36" rear discharge deck that I am willing to include for an additional cost.

3. Wheel Horse 12 Automatic - Runs, but needs work. Trans works excellent. $300 O.B.O.

4. Wheel Horse C160 Automatic - Runs, but needs work. Trans works good. Has deluxe seat with arm rest that is in good shape and has hydro lift that works good. $550 O.B.O.

5. Wheel Horse 520H - Runs and drives. Hydro lift works. Comes with 48" side discharge deck. $1,000 O.B.O.

6. Wheel Horse 1046 (Yes, this is a true 1046 which is a rare tractor) - Is pretty complete except for engine. Trans rolls and shifts. $150 O.B.O.

I will also be bringing lots of Wheel Horse parts, but it is too much stuff to list here.

If you are interested in or have any questions about any these tractors or are looking for specific parts, either post below or shoot me a message and I will get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks,

Taylor

Vinylguy

If you have the decal set for a 401 bring them. I will buy them from you at the meet on Saturday. :)

I will have the hood decals and Uni-Drive decal for the 401 with me.

Thanks

Terry

RedHorse1

Awesome, I will look for you when we get there on Saturday. Does that include the shift pattern decal that goes on the hood behind the steering wheel too? Thanks Terry.

Vinylguy

Yes it does.