Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

MI WH show Aug, 2,3 and 4th

Kelly

I have been slacking this year, my Daughter graduated high school, so we had a open house to do, she is going off to collage in a few weeks so we are planning for that, plus personal family stuff has came up, I have not been on RS or many of the other sites much at all in the past few months, so I’m WAY WAY behind on promoting and updating the MI WH show.

I’ll post more over the next few days, I’m on vac. This week and hope to catch up on many things I have put off or just plan forgot about with everything going on.

The Great lakes Wheel Horse show is Aug. 2,3 and 4th in Charlotte MI 48813 at the eaton county fair grounds, it is held in conjunction with the Big and little tractors show, There will be tractor games, kiddie tractor pedal pulls, full size tractor pulls, garden tractor pulls and other stuff to watch and do, we have food on site, camping is available on the grounds in a nice wooded camp grounds with all hook ups, restrooms and showers also, we are close to down town, with restaurants, and many stores for most of your needs, there are a few hotels very close by, there is road construction near the show but if you follow the detour signs it is easy to get around, I’m hoping to have something set up for a raffle prize very soon, not sure what yet ??

I’ll update more soon, and questions please ask, I’ll try to keep on top of this as much as I can.  Hope to see you all here. 

clyde

hi kelly randy(clyde)from hastings time  flies by with kids dont it! working alot of overtime so i cant wait till aug for the show!thanks again kelly and as my wife says dont sweat the small stuff ha! :happy-jumpeveryone:

Kelly

Bumping this up again, less than 2 weeks till the show, Raffle prize is looking like a set of 23x8.5x12 Carlisle tru power ags, mounted on blasted and powder coated rims, AND as a bonus this time, I have a pair of 4x8 Deestone tri ribs and I will have 2 sets of rims powder coated so the winner can pic the style (model year) rims they need, I only have rims for the 65 up tractors, but there are 2 so I will have both, I should have new sealed wheel bearings to go with them, this will be about a $500 set of wheels and tires to be raffled off, more to come this week. 

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

So who all is planning to come to the show this year???

Eriks Red horse herd

i will be there to show and to sell- Erik

• Like 1

Kelly

tires came in yesterday, and the powder coater called yesterday rims are done, fast turn around wife dropped the rims off mon. and were done wed. have to like that, (and a big thanks to the wife for running and dropping off the rims, picking them up, ordering the tires and picking them up, I couldn't do the show with out her), front rims are winner choice, I have a set that will fit 60's and early 70's long frame tractors, and all C series, 300, 400, and 500's with out swept axle, the second set will fit 65 to 69 short frame tractors, sorry that is the only choices, I'm also including a set of new sealed front wheel bearings, they came in today, the front tires are Deestone tri ribs 4x8, with tubes, the rear tires are Carlisle true powers 23x8.5x12 4 plys, if the winner wants I can bring the front rims home sat night and mount them, or they can do it themselves, retail on the complete prize is about $475 and can be won with a $1 ticket, but I suggest buying a few more.

clyde

i will be at the show for sure rain or shine ha! Clyde

Kelly

Lets hope for better weather than the past few years, this week has been great, now if we can copy it for next week, we will be good. 

clyde

please no 95 deg. plus weather!!!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

smoreau

I will be there on Sat. only :( New job and only could get that day off. But I will have 2 Clinton engines for sale 1 1/2 hp and a 4 hp.  Also a 81 c125 for sale. also hopping for some good weather.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I was not sure this year, but going to make it. :)   Perry...got some room around your camp fire...bringing my better half this year.?? :bow-blue:

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Just gave the tractors a wash today. hoping to bring a 55 rj35, early 58, two 401's, 702, 867, and a b80.

• Like 1

perry

The weather is looking GREAT for this weekends show .

Fri Aug 2
37.png

76°F

54°F

Chance of rain: 30% Wind: W at 10 mph
Sat Aug 3
30.png

75°

52°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain: 20% Wind: WNW at 6 mph
  •  

Sun Aug 4
30.png

72°

53°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain: 0% Wind: NNE at 5 mph

• Like 1

new2horses

Kelly,

Denise and I will be there. We have a few interesting things on the trailer and Denise has some new things in her embroidery stuff.

We will be arriving in Charlotte on Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing out Wheel Horse friends again.

• Like 3

Jake Kuhn

Kelly,

Denise and I will be there. We have a few interesting things on the trailer and Denise has some new things in her embroidery stuff.

We will be arriving in Charlotte on Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing out Wheel Horse friends again.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

perry

...bringing my better half this year.?? :bow-blue:

does that mean you will be on your best behavior .... :ychain:

stevasaurus

Yes...I will be on my best behavior...not sure about the wife though. :)

• Like 1

Kelly

Glad you all are coming, see you in a few days. 

perry

Saturday - partly cloudy 77 degrees .........SWEEEEEET!   :happy-bouncymulticolor:  

nice weekend for you'all to  come out to the show and a chance to win them awesome prize's Kelly has to offer.

new tires - powder coated rims

944564_640888329256243_391503546_n.jpg

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

I am praying for now rain tomorrow! The blueberrys need to be harvested! I Hate to say it, but if we get rain here tomorrow I will not be making the show. :banghead:  Praying for the best....

joebob

Yes...I will be on my best behavior...not sure about the wife though. :)

You better bring the yarn and needles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

perry

I am praying for now rain tomorrow! The blueberrys need to be harvested! I Hate to say it, but if we get rain here tomorrow I will not be making the show. :banghead:  Praying for the best....

looks like your getting some rain today ?