Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

A Couple Hillers

grnlark

Over the past few months I've been hunting for a nice original Hiller. Of course a few months later I now have two. The blue and white one is a Hiller Craftsman (1954). Its an unrestored original that I found in Bend, Oregon and shipped across the country. Apparently, (unbeknownst to me) it has a very rare brake kit that is only known to have been seen in marketing advertisemnets but never in person. This tractor has been photographed for LAGT and (as of last week) I was told will be a cover feature later in the year. The red one is a Hiller YardHand (1955), which again is a very nice unrestored original. I found this one in MA about two weeks ago.

post-2562-0-58870200-1372513457_thumb.jp

Edited by grnlark
  • Like 4

AMC RULES

Two really cool little guys there Matt.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

VinsRJ

I just don't get it... LOL! :happy-jumpeveryone:

B-100 Dan

Those are really looking tractors, I have never seen one, thanks for posting the pictures.

CasualObserver

Matt, those are really cool.  You definitely have a knack for searching out and finding some of the more rare tractors!

I'd love to see a list (and pics if you've got them) of all you've had that are outside the mainstream in one thread.  From memory of your posts and without going back to look, I can recall a Gemco, a Beaver and several Bantams.  I know there have been others, those are just the ones that come to mind.  I know some come and go, but thanks for sharing your stories and pictures of your collection over the years!  Looking forward to the LAGT article!

55rj35jr

I've got one like the red one with a briggs on it (conversion kit) from 50's