nylyon

Updated! WHCC and RedSquare

Vinylguy

Is there an application form on their site to download? 

Our ISP is blocked and has been for a long time. :confusion-shrug:

I emailed them some time back but have not gotten a response.

953 nut

WHCC_MembershipApplicationForm-v2011.pdf

I copied this off the WHCC page, hope you can print it from here.

:USA: 

Vinylguy

Perfect!!! thanks 953nut

I will send it out Monday.

nylyon

As the 2014 show nears, this is just a reminder about the relationship between RedSquare and WHCC.

Desko

God willing I will be at the BIG SHOW next year when I get my license.

cookbook

i seen sum pic's of a tri cycle front end of a wheel horse can sum one tell me about this tractor like what years did they make them an the motor sizes ?

rmaynard

All the "tricycle" Wheel Horse's are custom-made. Year and engine size is solely dependent on what the owner had to work with.

SylvanLakeWH

Just joined WHCC direct off their website. Took all of one minute on line with PayPal...

Waiting on snow so I can use the plow!!!
:banana-skier:

• Like 1

rtfbg

Couple notes on this ... from a new guy!!!

1.  The newsletter editor is a very nice lady, did a nice interview with me for the WHCC newsletter ... while wearing her RED SQUARE hat!!!

2. Their website was down for several weeks, but it is up now, and supports online membership via PayPal!!!

3.  The WHCC show was and is a fantastic thing.  If it is allowed to continue as it has, it will only get better.  Perhaps an offer from RS to assist with some portion would be a good thing,

4.  Whom ever posted the comment about the best thing being the people was right on.  GREAT FOLKS!!!!!

• Like 8

glenn27

Can someone give me a good e-mail address  for the club? The one on their website doesn't work for me-

thanks-

glenn

rmaynard
7 hours ago, glenn27 said:

Can someone give me a good e-mail address  for the club? The one on their website doesn't work for me-

thanks-

glenn

Who would you like to communicate with at the club?

glenn27

Hi-Bob--Thanks again for the show T-Shirt last year.

Am looking to talk to someone that can help me get set up w/ a little space, indoors--so I can display one of Randolph's tractors, and a little memorial toward him.

thanks

glenn

rmaynard

Contact member @ericj on this forum. He is a WHCC staff member, and in charge of display spaces.

Blackhood Bill

Do to my lack of knowledge, but now know. I have joined WHCC. I having "kid in a candy store" fun just reading, researching, and finding out more about the Wheel Horse brand. Oh how so far behind I am, but have lots of life left to enjoy and play with my father's C-145. I think I now am starting to understand partially why my father always owned a Wheel Horse. So far today I have got lots of information from Red Square and looking forward to more fun and being able when work will allow to go to some shows. I'm already working on expanding my storage to allow for room for the toys. This is an older pic since taking this I have installed a set of Deestones (AG's ) on the rear.

IMG_20181003_181318684.jpg

Edited by Whnewone
Decided to add a pic.
  • Like 2

ztnoo

Just a heads up to @nylyon, @Sparky, or any of the MODS:

I was perusing this very old thread today (largely because I will not be in PA next weekend) and found that none of the WHCC links first cited work, i.e., they are dead links.

The only WHCC link referenced that still is a good, working link, is the link @953 nut provided to access a pdf membership application.

Some updating might be needed to have accurate info on the WHCC, in case anyone in the future would be reviewing this thread looking for info on the WHCC.

It would appear the WHCC have vacated their former URL, and has a newer, updated URL.

That appears to now be:

https://wheelhorseclub.com/

Edited by ztnoo
  • Like 1