AMC RULES

For your snow cab, VHT, and Dupli-Color both...

have a red vinyl dye available. 

Both brands offer really great products.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

608KEB

I bought the Napa 1410 hydro filter. I still have quite a few small details to finish on the 520H. I can't wait to try it out with snowthrower and cab! I use my B100 with a snowthrower and no cab. I like using it but I've gotten a lot of snow in my face. Goggles help!

608KEB

I sanded and painted the snow cab frame. I also was going to try this liquid vinyl on the seat. I also got the snow thrower, chains and wheel weights on today.

post-5623-0-92459300-1419390751_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-48538800-1419390833_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-44423800-1419391459_thumb.jp

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Coming along nice, My seat needs the same repair. Lets see how that works. Nice.

Looks like me and you have twins, only no cab for me yet. Its on the list. Matter of fact, no snow yet either. Lol

Glenn

• Like 1

608KEB

I used the Liquid Vinyl Repair on one of the armrest that was ripped. When it's done setting. I'm going to try a  Vinyl repair kit to finish it. I finished installing the cab yesterday. I want to move the strobe light forward about 1 1/2 feet. Thanks for the comments. It's motivating!!

post-5623-0-30402800-1419519702_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-05412700-1419519777_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-84813800-1419519875_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-62600200-1419519978_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-95002500-1419520028_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-51102200-1419520078_thumb.jp

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Nice job on that cab.....looks great. Your doing a really good job.

Glenn

• Like 1

608KEB

The armrest turned out decent. It's nice to use products that work.

post-5623-0-75817100-1419624712_thumb.jp

• Like 1

608KEB

I tested the compression on the cylinders today. The front was 110 psi. The back was 125 psi. That's good isn't it?

Desko

Sounds fine to me i dont remember what the safe zone appart they can be but i think you're in the safe zone

608KEB

I took the top off the carburetor and cleaned everything. It was surging at lower r.p.m.'s I also put a new fuel filter and gas lines on the 520H too. It runs great now.

608KEB

I have a question about Matt's Hydro Pedal. The tractor moves backward when the pedal is at neutral. How do I correct this? make the linkage longer or shorter?

cheesegrader

Instructions on page 13 of the Eaton 1100 hydro manual (sitting on my workbench right now!)

Jack up the rear end so the tires are off the ground.  Make sure hydro is at operating temperature.

Run transmission forward, release the foot pedal and depress brake to bring to neutral.

If the wheels still creep:

Under the seat is a triangular plate.

Loosen the lock nut on the eccentric.  Turn the ecentric until the wheels come to a halt.

Turn the eccentric the other direction until the wheels start to rotate the other direction.

Set the eccentric to middle of these two positions and tighten the lock nut.

You will love that foot pedal!

Edited by cheesegrader
  • Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

You know, I bought that pedal months back and never installed it yet. Since adjusting the control linkage I havent minded the lever control at all.

Glenn

Vinylguy

I put the decals on this morning. hats off to Terry at Redo your Horse. They look great! I was wondering where the battery warning decal goes on the hood?

I just now found this thread. What an awesome job on your 520. Glad you are happy with the decals. 

Did you find them user friendly?

608KEB

The decals went on easy. I use windex and a soft plastic spreader to apply them. I go over the top of decal with a soft cloth. I haven't had a air bubble yet! Cheesegrader, I'll have to print the manual for the eaton transmission. Yeah it seems like I have more speed in reverse than there should be. It creeps backwards when setting still. I set the hydro tranny's on the sunstrands before. Sounds like it's the same. :wh:  :handgestures-thumbupright:  :banana-tux:

Edited by 608KEB

608KEB

Thanks Cheesegrader. That was easy. I didn't realize that's what the nut was for on the slide plate. The pedal works much better now. :techie-eureka:

• Like 1

Hendricksn

Very nice!

608KEB

I was investigating why the tach didn't work and why it quit charging twice this winter. I couldn't believe everything else worked. I'm going to put these in.

post-5623-0-92717200-1426966658_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-61747100-1426966683_thumb.jp

post-5623-0-77903500-1426966853_thumb.jp

Edited by 608KEB

608KEB

Adjusting the valves and going to clean the carbon off the heads. 1008 hours. The valves weren't out of adjustment to bad.

IMG_20150915_124328_074.jpg

IMG_20150915_151047_718.jpg

IMG_20150915_151059_227.jpg

IMG_20150915_151054_980.jpg

IMG_20150915_190509_359.jpg

IMG_20150915_185748_323.jpg

Edited by 608KEB

608KEB
On 9/6/2014 at 12:39 PM, 608KEB said:

Cheese grader that's what happened to mine. The nipple broke off. It's made by World Magnetics, Traverse City MI. I found one on their website. I'm going to call on Monday and see how much they are. I also picked up new bushings for the steering. I'm going to try to find some shim stock to put in the smaller block of the steering assembly. I won't make it go completely around it. The steering overall is tight with the exception of the small block. Or else the grease won't go where it's has to. I'll post some pics when I get to that point