Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Procrastinators Unite!

squonk

I've had my C-160 for over 3 years now. It came with crappy looking running boards and a rattle behind the belt guard with the belt engaged. I decided to fix the rattle when I got new running boards. Last year I parted out another C-160 and had the running boards sandblasted. I  Primed them 2 month later when I got them back from the blaster. I finally painted them last month. Now it's 95 deg. outside and I decided today is the day. Must be the excitement of the upcoming show. I fixed the rattle with a wave washer where the belt control pivots.

IMG_0057_zpsc30e38dc.jpg

IMG_0058_zps638e0e32.jpg

IMG_0059_zpsb8e3098e.jpg

• Like 4

DoctorHfuhruhurr

what's the rush?  :-)

SousaKerry

I'll reply to this tomorrow

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I don't see no wave washer.   :) 

squonk

The washer is hidden like Earhart's plane. I forgot to take a pic when it was all apart. :confusion-scratchheadblue:  Hot you know. The mind wanders........................Last night on The Apprentice, Gary Bu.............ate deep fried cicadias. He said they tasted like sh..........but then Kim Kardashi..........makeup loo............The BlackHawks are po.............I'm going to get some brats and some ice. SHEESH! :hide:

Butch

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

papaglide

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Yup, never do.

Horse'n Around

Im of the opinion that one must pace ones self. I mean, if I was to do everything I was supposed to do, when I was supposed to do it.... well one Id be extremely grumpy but in a larger sense then theoretically I could possibly run out of things to do. Not a bad thing if they are "honey do's " but running out of good stuff is a definite no no . What would I fix (mess up) next ? Which would mean Id have to find or buy more stuff to keep me occupied then all sorts of bad stuff could happen.    Life is too short to run out of fun stuff to do :)

Speaking of "stuff" to do.... did I mention that for the past 2+ years or so my wife Margo has become an "Extreme Coupon' shopper ???  Much of my "spare time" is spent building more and more shelf's and rotating can racks for the stuff she buys and then moving said stuff from one shelf to another across them room then back again for no apparent reason. We have a huge room filled with stuff. Seriously its like a grocery store in there. I call it Margo Mart , I guess that makes me the greeter. We even have our own shopping cart to bring in the "stuff" she buys   :(  Oh well, It makes her happy, but isn't that always the case ? My torment makes her happy. Thank the good Lord for Midnight Moon Apple Pie   :)  

I bet you couldn't tell that my word of the day is "stuff" 

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Sounds familiar John, like Margo...

I've become an extreme  :wh: shopper over the past couple years.   :)

Edited by amcrules00
  • Like 1

squonk

Are there coupons for Wheel Horses?

• Like 1

953 nut

Why do tomarow what you can put off indefinetly, I have found that the must-do list (aka Honey Do List) seems to shrink once a project has been put off a few months and we HAVE managed to live without it.

:USA: 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Guard those findings with your life.   :ROTF:  

546cowboy

I was just sitting out in the shop today and talking to a friend on the phone. One thing led to another and I happened to mention that I have had a Raider 9 and a C-120 Special sitting out in the barn for two years and haven't done a thing to either one. Then there are two more non-Wheel Horses that have been out there for at least that long. So I can understand the procrastinator thing. Sign me up! :dance:

Edited by 546cowboy

JimD

I stopped procrastinating long enough to open this thread. Wrecked my whole day.

Marv

John,

Are you sure you haven't been reading my mind when I was not looking? Obviously you have been in my house when i wasn't here cause I didn't see you.

Marvin

MalMac

According to my wife procrastation is my favorite hobby.

welderman85

i have a c-101 that i said no mre tractors untill that ones done. well the 101 is still in parts and i have gotten alot of tractors since then i think it goes with the hobby

Horse'n Around

Sadly theres no coupons for :wh: or ammo at least that's what she tells me. However I do have a plastic tote full of Oreos's of and 3 totes of Axe Bodywash?? What does that mean??? I have a feeling that it might be a hint that I might need to bathe more or something . 

squonk

Send all that body wash to Arendtsville. If it's hot at the show like last year it will sell like hotcakes! :hide:

buckrancher

I was going to post on this thread last night..........

but waited until this morining

• Like 1

ptmechpa

I'm glad it's bodywash and not the Axe :thumbs:

JamesBe1

I took me over a day and a half to get around to opening this thread.

Sigh, maybe I'll check it again in a week or so.  Maybe.